Chapter 22- Gone

Ally laughed happily as she flung herself down on the hotel bed. "So. The first thing you do is check into the SKYLOFT at MGM????? Is this a joke?? This is one of THE nicest hotels in Las Vegas! How are you ever gonna afford this?" Ally asked. "Don't worry. But that's part of the reason we only have one bed!" Cavan joked. Ally smiled. "Cavan this is so much. I can't thank you enough. This really means the world that you would do this for me!" Ally said as she ran over and hugged him. Cavan rubbed her back and inhaled the smell of her hair, smiling to himself. "So, now what?" Ally asked anxiously. "Well, I brought us the fake ID's that we used to get into the club back in Malibu. So hopefully those will work. We could go to dinner then the club or just go to the club now? It's up to you!" Cavan answered. Ally was quiet for a moment, picking her answer carefully. "Well, it's already eleven so we might as well go to the club. I don't know any restaurants that would be open this late!" Ally exclaimed. Cavan laughed, "Ally we're in Vegas now." Ally smiled back. "Well when you put it that way! There's just one problem. I don't have a dress to wear," Ally said. "I knew you'd say that," Cavan answered. He walked over to an already packed bag. "You packed a bag?" Ally asked. Cavan nodded his head. "Last time I was over your house I just picked up some stuff. That sounds really creepy when I say it aloud but it was for all good purposes!" Cavan teased. He gently pulled out a small, strapless red dress. The dress was short and clearly tight. The top had sequence down to the waistline where it dropped into a fierce red. Ally's mouth dropped open. "Cavan. Did you pick this out for me?" she asked. "Yeah. I hope you like it. I think it's your size and if you don't wanna wear it I brought more clothes..." he said trailing off. "It's so cute! I love it!!" she answered happily. He placed Ally's classic black pumps on the ground beside her. Ally ran and hugged Cavan once again. "Alright! I'm gonna go get dressed!"

~

Cavan parked the car as Ally eagerly got out. Cavan met her on the other side and hooked is arm with hers. They walked towards the entrance together and stood in line. They finally reached the front door and handed security their ID's. He looked at them up and down and nodded his head, allowing them entrance. They walked in together and Ally began to jump up and down. Cavan laughed as they walked over to an empty booth. "THE MUSIC IS SO LOUD!" Ally screamed. "I LOVE IT!" she added. Cavan chuckled as he motioned for a waitress to bring them drinks. She handed them Malibu and Vodka mixed together and walked away. Cavan handed one drink to Ally. Ally sighed. "Thank you so much, Cavan. This really is fun. Thank you so much for bringing me here," Ally pecked him on the cheek. "It's not a problem Ally! You know I'd do anything for you! When do you wanna go dance? This place is so crowded!" He asked. "We can go soon! Let's just have some drinks and play a little truth or dare to spice things up!" Ally offered. Cavan nodded in agreement as he motioned for more drinks from the waitress. "Okay you first, Cavan," Ally said. "Okay. Truth or dare?" he asked playfully. "Truth," she answered. "Hm. What's your funniest memory from when you were a kid?" he asked. "Let's see. Well, when I lived in San Antonio, I used to go out to our backyard, like, all the time. I loved being outside. There was a really cute boy who was about fifteen at the time who lived next door. Keep in mind here I was only three! I totally believed we were going to get married though! Anyway, I guess I wanted to impress him or something, so every time I would go outside I'd rip my diaper off and go running around the outside of his house! It was SO embarrassing! My mom would come over and get me and whisper, 'This is why you need Jesus, Allyson.' In my ear," Ally explained. Cavan was in tears from laughing so hard. "Shut up!" She teased as she playfully hit him. "Haha, sorry! Okay it's my turn, go ask me," Cavan said. "Okay, Cavan. Truth or dare?" Ally asked. "Truth," he answered confidently. "Who's the first girl you loved?" she asked seriously. Cavan was quiet for a moment. "Camila Cabello. I can say I was in love with that girl," he answered. "Even though you hate her now?" Ally questioned. "Hey! You only get one question here!" he said. Ally rolled her eyes playfully. "Fine! I pick a dare," Ally said changing the subject. Cavan looked around the dark club, seeing lights flash randomly on the dance floor. "See that guy over there in the light blue shirt and the dark jeans?" he asked, pointing. Ally nodded her head. "Go dance with him," he said. Ally looked at Cavan. "Fine. I've never turned down a dare!" Ally said, getting up. She walked towards the man and tapped him on the shoulder. Cavan laughed to himself as he watched the whole thing play out. The man smiled as he took Ally by the waist and pressed her up against him. Ally began grinding up on the man as he moved along with her. He began moving his hands up and down her waist as he casually attempted to put his hand up her dress. She quickly pushed his hand away and turned around. She began walking away as he grasped her wrist tightly and pulled her back. Cavan watched, getting slightly nauseous. He saw Ally mouthing the words, 'HELP ME' as he quickly put down his drink and headed towards her. There were so many people and it was so dark. He shoved his way through people as he reached the spot he had last seen Ally, but she wasn't there. He held his breath as he heard a scream coming from the right of him He turned his head quickly, looking for Ally. He wished the music wasn't so loud. He searched until he saw her hand pop up in the air, but quickly come back down. He pushed through more people, sweating. "ALLY! ALLY I'M COMING," he shouted. He ran all over the club, not finding her anywhere. Cavan stood frozen. Ally was gone.

HOPE YOU LIKED CHAPTER 22! I hope it took a nice little twist there. I just want to say thank you to everyone for reading my story and giving me all the nice feedback! I hope you are really liking the story so far! Don't forget you can follow me on twitter at: @FiveHarmonies I love hearing from you guys. OKAY LOVE YOU ALL BYE.