Chapter 12- The Light That Guides You... Home?

As Ally closed the door to Harry's car and waved goodbye, she felt herself begin to smile once again. She turned around, heading for her front door, as she silently laughed to herself. She stepped inside only to find Dinah sitting on her living room couch. "Dinah, what-" Ally began but was cutoff, "Your mom let me in. Listen Ally we need to talk," Dinah said sternly. Ally obediently sat down next to Dinah on the couch. "Look, Ally. I know that you've been getting involved with Harry and I really suggest that you stay away- far away," Dinah said without making eye contact. "And why is that exactly?" Ally said sharply in response. "Well, I know that you and Lauren kind of got off on the wrong foot; literally since you grabbed her foot, but she has a friend named Sarah and she's a real troublemaker and if you don't want any drama in your life, I suggest staying away from Harry," Dinah said as her sentence began to trail off. Ally rolled her eyes, "You think that I am going to give up my happiness for a girl I've never even met? Here's one thing you may not know about me Dinah, I wil never forfeit my happiness for a low life girl," Ally said proudly. "Okay Ally. This is your life, I'm just watching out for you," Dinah said slightly hurt. "And I really do appreciate it. I'm just not giving up Harry. He treats me so well and he's exactly what I look for in a guy," Ally said. "Well good, I'm happy for you. But I better get going, thanks for listening," Dinah said caringly. Ally sighed as she opened the door and waved goodbye to Dinah. She slowly walked to her bed and checked her phone and there was a text from Cavan saying, "Ally we need to talk. Meet me at the rooftop in five minutes" Ally shook her head, no she wasn't going to meet him. The last thing she wanted was more boy drama. But, she should give the boy a chance to talk. She grabbed her jacket and car keys and drove to their secret place on the school's roof. She mounted the steps and saw Cavan there smoking a cigerette, a habit he had when he was nervous. His eyes lit up when he saw her, "Ally, hey you came." Ally looked at him willing him to speak, "Well what did you want to talk to me about?" "Ally I overreacted I will admit that. I was just confused and I know I told you that I've moved on, but I haven't. I still want you Ally. You never cease to amaze me and I want you more than ever," Cavan said desperetly. "Cavan. I have feelings for someone else now. You're a little late," Ally said confused. She did still have feelings for Cavan but she wasn't leaving Harry any time soon. "Ally, there is no way you could move on that quickly. I know there is something in you that wants me too," he said. Ally was unsure how to respond. "Cavan, I --- I have to go," Ally began to walk down the steps and stopped at the enterance of the school. She leaned against the brick wall and slide down, holding her face in her hands. She felt warm tears begin to gently fall from her eyes. She heard his footsteps near her but didn't look up. She felt his hand take her hand away from her face and helped her stand up. "Ally. Look at me." Ally willingly looked up not afraid to show she was crying. "Ally, I still feel the same. I don't know what I would do without you in my life. I haven't been the same since I met you. You're perfect in every way," he said sincerely. He took Ally's chin in his hand and gently placed his lips against hers. Ally didn't resist and began to kiss back. She kissed him sloppy and passionately letting all of her emotion into the kiss. Ally slowly pulled away and said, "I need to get away. I need to go out and be reckless." Cavan looked at her confused. "C'mon," she said forcefully. Ally pulled his hand as they ran to her car.

~

Ally pulled up to her house and parked the car. "We're going to be reckless at your house?" Cavan asked. Ally laughed, "No. Hold on I'll be right back." Cavan waited for Ally to return when she walked out in a tight black dress with red pumps and two small objects. "Wow," Cavan said stunned. "Oh be quiet. I don't look that good," she said and winked at him. Ally began to drive as Cavan asked, "What are those?" "Oh, these? They're fake IDs," Ally said. Cavan didn't have time to respond as Ally parked the car and got out. "Where are we? Ally it's 10 o'clock, we need to go home soon," Cavan said concerned. "Shut up and live a little!" Ally said happily. She walked seductivley up to the enterance with Cavan on her arm. The security gaurd checked the IDs and let them in. Ally screamed excitedly as the walked in. "Yes we're in!" she said. Cavan looked at her concerened. "Oh lighten up Cavan! Lets have some fun. You don't have to, but I need an escape right now," Ally said. Ally began taking shot after shot after shot. Cavan looked worried but decided to join. Ally began to feel dizzy and her words began to slur. She stumbled into Cavan's arms, "Ally, you're drunk. We need to get you home now," Cavan said. Ally looked at him, "Oh Cavan. You're so sweet to me. You treat me so well. WHO AM I KIDDING? Hell yeah I still have feelings for you Cavan. Wanna hear a funny story? I STILL LOVE YOU!" Ally shouted. "Ally, you don't mean that okay, you're drunk. Lets go," Cavan said seriously. "No Cavan. I do mean it. I love you Cavan! I still do! I'm just confused okay? I can't go home like this! My parents will kill me. I already texted them and said I was staying over Dinah's. Now what am I supposed to do? Dinah is out of town!" Ally said worried. "I have a plan," Cavan said.

~

"Here we are," Cavan said as they stopped in front of his house. "Are you sure your parents are going to be okay with this?" Ally asked. "They're out of town this weekend," Cavan said plainly. "Aw, c'mon Cavan. Don't be so sour! This is what you've always wanted isn't it? Getting to take me home," Ally teased. Cavan laughed, "Yeah except sober and as my girlfriend." They got out of the car and he lead Ally to his bedroom. "You can sleep in here and I'll sleep on the couch," Cavan said turning around. Ally grabbed his arm before he could leave, "No. Don't leave me," She whispered. They layed down on his bed together as he began to drift to sleep. Ally turned to face him and woke him up with a kiss. He kissed her back slowly coming back to reality. Ally lifted his shirt off him as he stopped her, "Ally stop. You're drunk." "I'm sober enough to do this," Ally slowly got on top of him as she felt him unzip the back of her dress; and that's the last thing she remembered.

BOOM. Okay. Yeah that's chapter 12! i hoped you like it! sorry it's so long! and NO ALLY IS NOT CHEATING ON HARRY BECAUSE HE DIDN'T OFFICIALLY ASK HER OUT YET! KEEP THAT IN MIND PEOPLE. Yeah! thank you so much for getting to me 1000 it means so much to me and thank you for reading every week! i love you guys and i will be posting chapter 13 tomorrow! keep reading and share it with other people! :)