Chapter 31- Remembering

Harry's POV 

(Saturday Day) 

My large feet lightly padded against the kitchen floor as I made my way to the cabinet and grabbed some chips. I casually flipped my hair out of my eyes as I felt a pair of small, cool hands run over my bare chest. "You know I love it when you wear those shorts" Sarah purred into my ear. Her hands traveled down the band on my shorts, pulling them down to where the elastic of my boxers was showing. "Much better." She said as her lips gently pressed to my cheek. I heard her walk away as I sighed loudly. I didn't want to go back in and watch another episode of General Hospital with her, but a man has to do what a man has to do right? I walked back in and flopped down on the couch beside her. I felt her blue eyes staring at my profile as her arms clung loosely to my neck. I nonchalantly placed my arm around her hips as she put her legs on top of my thighs. She quickly pressed her lips to mine, instantly going for a make out. I continued to kiss her, but couldn't help thinking something was wrong. It didn't feel right when I kissed Sarah, I just didn't know why.  

~  

Ally's POV  

(Saturday Night)  

I heard my feet tap along the stairs as I made my way towards the kitchen. "Hey mom." I said while opening up the refrigerator. "Hello Ally. It feels like I haven't seen you in a couple of days." She said. I rolled my eyes, hoping she didn't see me. "Mom I've been here all day." I said, not in the mood to talk with her right now. Tumblr was calling me and time was wasting having the meaningless conversation. "We have no food!" I said frustrated. "Yes. Actually I was going to ask you to get some." She said. "Oh my God mom why?" I said annoyed. "Hey! Allyson! Don't you use Gods name in vain under this roof you hear me?" She said strictly. I blew off her comment still aggravated. "Mom you have a car why are you making me go." I demanded. "Because I'm your mother and you'll do what I say." She said, not making eye contact with me. She handed me the keys to her car as I mocked her and waved my hands and walked out the door.  

~  

I angrily pushed the cart around the supermarket. Only 15 minutes into this experience and already 3 carts had crashed into mine. I casually scanned my eyes for Doritos as yet another cart ran into mine. I opened my mouth, about to say some nasty comments, until my eyes met Harry's. "Hey! Ally!" Harry said. His eyes were still the bright green that allured you with one glance. "Hey Harry how have you been?" I asked. "Good. I'm starting to recover some of my memory. But a lot of it's still missing." He said, flipping his hair. That's for sure, I thought to myself. Especially the part where I was your girlfriend and Sarah was the obsessive psychopathic ex-girlfriend. "Yeah. I'm sure it's really frustrating at times. I couldn't imagine that happening to me. I'm really sorry." I said sincerely. "Hey it's okay, I'll live. Anyway, I do remember one thing about you and it's that I tutored you because you said you weren't good at English!" He said with a smile. "Yep! You did. And you really helped me out!" I said. "So how are you doing in the class now?" He asked casually. "Well that's actually a funny story, I need some serious help!" I said with a laugh. Harry laughed his husky laugh with me. As much as I liked Cavan, I did miss Harry sometimes. "Well, I'll gladly tutor you again if you want?" He asked, raising his eyebrows. "Sure that's be awesome." I said. "Sweet so I'll text you and we can plan a day to meet up?" I heard him ask. "Sounds great!" I said, excited. "Alright I'll catch ya later then." Harry waved as he continued to push his cart down the aisle, towering over most people because of his height. I smiled to myself, actually looking forward to next week.  

~  

Harry's POV  

I finished loading some items into my cart as I smiled to myself. It was always fun talking to Ally. Her humor and slight sarcasm was always a plus. She appeared so pure and innocent, and the type of humor she had was quite surprising. The only problem was that every time we talked, I felt like I had known her on a deeper level. I quickly checked out and loaded my groceries into the car and hopped in the drivers seat. I rested my elbows on the wheel and rubbed my temples, trying to remember. Small flashbacks of a night out to dinner ran through my mine. A petite girl in a purple dress smiled at me from across the table and caressed my hands. I could see everything in the flashback, except the girls face. I remembered going to a party, kissing and caressing the same girl. I felt a flutter in my stomach as I realized I has really liked the girl. At first, I assumed it was Sarah because of the instant connection we once had. I could clearly remember my relationship with her and some of the times we had shared but I often had a flashback of breaking up with her. That meant that the girl hasn't been Sarah. I closed my eyes tightly shut again as I tried to remember who I was at that party with. Not only had I lost my memory, but I was drunk that nigh too, which made it harder to remember. I attempted to focus in on the girls face in the flashback, almost passing out as I realized who it was. Sarah hasn't been my girlfriend. Ally was.