Chapter 24- All Over Again

Ally's POV  

~  

I walked into school, dreading the day ahead. Cavan hadn't spoken to me since our fight in Vegas. The car ride home was more that awkward. I casually turned around to see Lauren coming towards me. "Wow. You look pleasant today," Lauren said sarcastically. "Yeah, it's just been a fabulous Monday," I answered just as dryly. "Well, me and the girls are planning on going out soon and we want you to come!" she said smiling. Her electric eyes stared into mine, tempting me to say yes. That was the thin about Lauren, her eyes hypnotized you and it was hard to resist. "I'd love to come," I said happily excepting the offer. A smile grew on her face as she gave me a a light nod and strode away. I glanced towards the digital clock in the hallway, realizing I had less then a minute to get to my second period class. I frantically threw the rest of my books in my bag as I dashed down the hallway. If you were late for class, my teacher locked the door behind her so you couldn't get in. I couldn't miss another day of English because of the time I missed when I was in Vegas and I could afford another detention. I saw the door in front of me as I reached my hand out to grab the handle. I felt the door slip from my reach as my teacher slammed the door behind her. "Shit," I whispered to myself. A tall, lean figure strode toward the classroom and stopped in front of the door. "Shit," I heard the deep voice whisper. I looked up from behind my hair to see Harry standing over me. "Sucks being late, huh?" I asked aloud. Harry snickered and put his large hand on his head, rubbing his temples. "Yeah. Looks like another detention for me," he said. "Same. They're not too bad though. She doesn't typically stay in the room," I said, trying to continue the conversation. "Yeah. Ever since I lost my memory, I have trouble remembering when the classes start!" he said with a deep sigh. I felt Harry's eyes intently looking down at me. I peered up at him, locking my gaze with his. "What's wrong? Is there something in my teeth?!" I questioned slightly panicked. Harry laughed a husky laugh, "No, you just look so familiar. Like I knew you really well or something... I don't know," he said trailing off. My smile brightened a little as he spoke. I opened my mouth, about to respond, until I heard someone shout from the other side of the "Harry! Harry!" I heard a girl calling. I peered over my shoulder to see who was yelling as I saw Sarah drifting down the hallways waving her hand at Harry. She seductively shook her ass as she walked closer to Harry and stopped when she was next to him. "Hi baby," Sarah purred. "Hello gorgeous," he said in response. I scoffed in disgust as I heard them speak. Harry met Sarah's lips and kissed her longer than necessary. I felt my heart sink to the pit of my stomach. As they pulled away, Harry draped his large arm over Sarah as she clung to him like a child. He rubbed his hand on her shoulder as she pressed into him more. I was speechless. What was going on? I had only missed three days if school. I opened my mouth and heard myself utter, "Um..." under my breath. Sarah clearly got satisfaction from my hurt and confusion as she stared down at me with a devious smile. She locked my face with hers as she spoke loudly and slowly, "Oh Ally! I forgot to tell you! Harry and I are dating!" She put her hand in Harry's hair and rubbed through his curls as he smiled down at Sarah. I felt my heart begin to break once again.

HI!!! Sorry it took me SO long to update! I have been crammed with finals and everything! Thank you so much for checking for updates and following the story! I hope you are enjoying it so far! Don't forget you can follow me on twitter: @FiveHarmonies for updates and tweets! thanks again! love you :)