Chapter 30- Fireworks

ALLY'S POV

My pace instantly picked up as soon as I had entered through the doors of the school. It was already Friday and Cavan hadn't been here all wee. He informed me that his mom had recently ended up in jail and they were debating on where he would be staying until she was released. My heart rate began to pick up as I worried he wouldn't be here for the final day of this week. My eyes scanned frantically over the crowded hallways until I spotted his red backpack slung over one shoulder. I felt gentle butterflies flutter in my stomach, the beautiful kind. I felt my smile spread as he turned around and his golden eyes met mine instantly. He smiled his half smile and opened his arms. I picked up my speed to where I was almost running and through myself into him. "Hi babe." He whispered into my hair. I rubbed my nosed against his shirt, feeling the soft fabric touch my face. His alluring smell instantly filled my senses as I moaned in satisfaction. I was so glad to be in his arms. I gently pulled away from our embrace and captured his gaze again. "How did everything go?" I asked slightly worried. "Well, since I'm 17, I'm almost near the age where I am a legal adult. So, if she isn't released in 3 months I'll have the place to myself." He said, slightly smirking. I had already known why he was smiling. It would be easier for us to be alone at his place if his mom wasn't there, not as if she ever was. "Anyway, I was thinking maybe we could catch a movie if you wanted?" He asked, his large hands still wrapped around my hips. "Sounds great!" I said, already looking forward to the end of the day. "Cool. I'll pick you up at around six." He said with a wink.

~

I quickly shut the door behind me as I threw my bag on the ground and darted up the steps. "Ally is that you?" I heard my mom call. I rolled my eyes, who else would it be? I held in my sarcastic remark before responding. "Yeah mom!" I yelled from upstairs. I felt my hands shaking as I rummaged through my closet, looking for an outfit to wear. It was already 5:45. I had gone over to Dinah's after school and completely lost track of the time. Knowing Cavan, I was aware of the fact that he would be here any minute because he always liked to arrive early. I quickly threw on a pair of my darkest blue jeans and a white lacey top. I clamped in my diamond earrings and fixed up my makeup in the mirror as quickly as possible. I heard my phone vibrate and dashed over to it whilst attempting to slide on my Toms. From: Cavan "Hey babe I'm here just come out when you're ready X" I laughed seeing that it was now 5:55, five minutes early, as always. I grabbed my small clutch and thumped down the steps. "Bye mom!" I called. I shut the door behind me and smiled as soon as I saw Cavan waiting for me with flowers.

~

"Cavan you really don't have to buy my ticket." I said as convincingly as possible. He looked at me with a sarcastic look and laughed. "Seriously!" I said, lightly stomping my foot. "You already got me flowers and everything. You spoil me too much." I said with a slight whine. After purchasing our tickets, Cavan's arm swiftly wrapped around my waist and pulled me towards a darker corner of the lobby. "I'll do what I want with you." He whispered in my ear seductively. I felt tingles run throughout my body as his touched drifted down to my lower back, his warm breath on my neck. His soft lips pressed gently to my neck as he nudged my head to the side with his, reveling the sensitive skin just below my jawline. I felt him as he carefully sucked and grazed over the soft spot with his teeth. I felt my mouth open slightly as he pulled away and blew over the newly formed mark. He pulled me in closer to him, our bodies pressing tightly to each other. He pressed his lips to mine in a soft kiss before releasing me. I stood staring at him in utter amazement. "I'm gonna go find us seats." He said with a wink as he began to walk away. As soon as he was gone, I made a B-line for the bathroom. I walked straight to the large mirror to see a fresh mark of red, sensitive skin from where he had placed his lips. I carefully rubbed it and winced a little in pain. This was going to be one hell of a date.

~

About twenty minutes into the dreadfully boring movie, Cavan had finally placed his arm around my small shoulders. I leaned into him as he rested his head on top of mine and nuzzled it gently. I felt him jerk up and sit straight as I peered up from my cozy place and saw his eyes intently on the screen. What was going on? Why did he move? I got it as a signal for me to sit straight as well. I felt him remove his arm from around me and place his hand on my thigh. I looked over at him as he felt my gaze and glanced over at me with a half smile. I didn't stop him as he carefully moved his hand to my upper thigh. Before he could go any higher, I placed my hand on his thigh, moving it slowly up to his upper leg. I felt him slowly brush his hand passed the zipper part of my jeans as I felt an instant jolt in my body. I did the same to him as I felt his breathing pick up. He turned to face me as he pressed his lips aggressively against mine. He pressed his tongue against my bottom lip, forcing entry. He moved his hand up towards my waist as he did so. I carefully moved my small hand to the band of his boxers and played with the elastic sitting on his hips. He moved his hand under my lace top, traveling up my bare skin to my chest. He stopped right before he reached my chest and slowly removed his hand. I continued to kiss him, confused as to why he had stopped, but didn't really mind. His warm hand wrapped around my smaller hand on his upper thigh moving it around to the places where he wanted to be touched. I obediently obeyed his actions, mirroring his movements. My other hand reached behind his head, clenching the soft hair in my hands. I heard him moan quietly as I did so. His large hand moved to the buckle of my jeans, carefully tugging at it. He pulled my hand away before I could go into his boxers and stopped his hand movements on my body. Our intense kiss was interrupted as he pulled away and pressed his forehead against mine. Both our breathing was heavy as he kept his eye contact with me. "Why did you stop me?" I asked breathlessly. His panting was becoming louder as I glanced down at the bulge in his pants. "Movies almost over and I don't wanna walk out of here with a boner." He said while laughing. I joined in as we quietly laughed amongst ourselves, receiving a few shushes from around the theater. I flopped my back hard against the chair as I sat facing forward once again as Cavan did the same. He placed his arm over my small shoulders once again as our heavy breathing slowly decreased. I just couldn't stop thanking God we were in the back of the movie theater. I felt him laugh again quietly as I looked over at him. His golden eyes playfully looked at me referring to what had just happened. I felt myself begin to laugh with him, so happy I could say he was mine.