Chapter 10- It Never Seems to End

Ally didn't understand why this was happening to her. It felt like the world was always out to get her; couldn't she be happy for once? Ally sluggishly made her way to fifth period, Honors English. Ally walked in and looked at the seating chart. She slowly walked over to her seat, not looking where she was going. She plumped down in her seat and rested her face in her hand. She heard a deep voice next to her, "Hey. Aren't you the new girl?" Ally slowly turned her head to look at the nameless face. She opened her mouth when she realized she was talking to one of the most beautiful humans on the planet, "Uhm. Yeah, my name is Ally." He looked at her lightly, "Well Ally, I'm Harry. Harry Styles. Why weren't you here yesterday?" Ally looked around trying to think of something adventurous she might have done, "Well you see, it's a funny story. I was on the roof of the school." Harry laughed about to answer, but the class started. It seemed to drag on until the bell rang. Ally and Harry stood up simultaneously, "Oh my God that class just drags on." Harry said. "Yeah, to be honest with you, I'm actually really bad at Engish. I don't know how I got put in this class hahaha" Ally laughed shyly. "Well, maybe I could tutor you sometime? How about after school? We could go to my place if you want. Or somewhere more public if that makes you uncomfortable," Harry laughed a husky laugh. Ally's heart was racing. Harry was so cute. She couldn't believe he was already asking her over. She thought things were going slightly fast, but this was her chance to hang out with someone who actually seemed normal! No more drama with this boy, plus she shouldn't read to much into it because he was only tutoring her. "Sure!" Ally said happily. Ally walked away trying to hide the smile spread across her face. She knew she should enjoy the happiness now because when life is going very well, something bad is about to occur. Ally didn't care though, she just wanted this day to go faster. Her heart sank when she realized she had next period, with Cavan.

~

Ally felt dizzy as she sat down in her assigned seat next to Cavan. He hadn't even looked at her as she sat down. Ally tried not look at him, but she felt nauseous. She cocked her head slowly and looked at him. She didn't care if she was staring, she was going to get him to talk to her no matter what it took. He didn't look at her but spoke, "What Ally. I know you're looking at me. What do you want." "Cavan, we need to talk okay," she said nervously. "Why Ally? You and Camila are exactly the same. Why don't you both go drool over Kolin." "Cavan, I broke it off with him. Listen I still have feelings for you." "Ally, you obviously don't have that strong of feelings if you had a boyfriend at the same time. I'm moving on and so should you. I suggest you do it sooner then later," he said coldly. Ally was speechless. She began to feel her heart sink and slowly begin to break. She was going to be sick. Ally looked ahead and was silent for the rest of the class. Tears began to run down her cheeks for the second time that day. Ally didn't want to be around anyone right now, she just felt so alone. She looked around and didn't see anyone, so she walked out of the doors. For some reason she felt as if she was being watched. Harry had followed her out the door. He reached his hand out and rested it on her shoulder and turned her around, "Ally are you crying? Are you okay?" Ally looked at him with red eyes, "No Harry. Nothing is going right. I am all alone. I have no friends. There is so much drama going on and school has hardly even begun. I'm a mess. People must think I am so dramatic crying like this all the time," she sobbed. Harry pulled her in and held her. She felt his abs underneath her and smiled a little. "Ally it's okay. People like you here, they just don't know you. Trust me you'll have friends in no time." He lightly stroked her hair. "How do you know Harry? Why do you even care so much anyway? You hardly even know me," she said in the nicest way possible. Harry released her lightly and made her look at him, "That's exactly it Ally. I don't know why I care so much. There is just something so special about you. I am captivated by you." Ally looked at him, stunned. Were these words really coming out of his mouth right now? "Shut up and kiss me Harry," she demanded. Harry looked at her confused for a second and then quickly moved in. He smashed his lips against hers and pushed his tongue against her mouth, forcing entry. The kiss was so passionate and amazing. She couldn't help but want more. She reached her hands up and gripped his curls, as he ran his hands up and down her back. She never wanted this to end. Forget Cavan and forget Kolin, she didn't need them. Harry was clearly attracted to her and wanted more than to be friends. Ally pulled away slowly as he stroked her cheek with his thumb. She turned her head for a quick moment, only to see Cavan watching them. 

BAM. OKAY THAT'S CHAPTER 10 I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. sorry if it went kind of slow at first and sorry it took me 20394820348 days to post it but yeah. I'LL PROBS RIGHT CHAPTER 11 TOMORROW! thanks for reading and follow me on twitter! @FiveHarmonies love you babies