Chapter 15- Hold Me Tight

Ally didn’t want this to be happening. She had been going through so much and Cavan was right, this was the last thing she wanted to hear. She looked over at him as she spoke, “Cavan. You are such a great guy and you treat me so well, but I just don’t know how I feel right now. I’m really lost okay? Harry and I just got into a fight over yesterday night and I still really care for him, and love is a really big word Cavan.” He kept his eyes on the road, refusing to look at Ally. Ally sighed, “Fine. Don’t talk to me.” Cavan rolled his eyes, “I just don’t want to make this night worse for you by fighting with you too.” Ally huffed. Her life sucked right now and it was all her fault. She was so hurt at how Harry had walked out. She was lost in thought until she heard Cavan speak once again, “I just don’t see why we can’t be together. I would never walk out on you the way he did. I would never you leave you stranded no matter how angry I was. You already said yourself that I treat you perfectly. I just don’t understand Ally.” “Cavan. I really like Harry. I strongly believe that I should be with him right now. I’m sorry you feel that way towards him and I know you would never do that to me but I like Harry. I want to be with him and I need to try and fix this relationship. In fact, would you mind dropping me off at his house?” Ally asked worriedly. Cavan sighed and Ally looked over at him as she saw tears slowly falling from his eyes. She held back her tears as well. “Sure Ally. Anything for you,” he said.

~

Ally quietly closed the door to Cavan’s car and gently waved goodbye as he sped away. She ripped off her high heels and quickly made her way to Harry’s front door. She took in a deep breath trying to calm her nerves as she knocked loudly. She listened as footsteps came, paused, and she heard the person cautiously unlock the door. She looked and saw Harry’s bright green eye peeking through the crack. “Harry. Please open the door,” she said. Harry opened it wider revealing his shirtless self. He was wearing only his dress pants and his hair was a mess. His eyes were red and had dark bags underneath them as she heard him sniff loudly. “What do you want Ally?” he said. “Harry, we need to talk okay? You can’t just walk away like that,” she responded. Harry opened the door leaving room for her to come in as she stepped into his home. They walked over to the couch where they had their first kiss and sat down. “Harry, what I did was a mistake. And I realize it now and I even realized it then. I was just so confused and I’m not now. I know I want to be with you Harry and I really hope you still want to be with me too,” Ally said; carefully choosing her words. Harry looked deep into her eyes, “I’m glad that everything has to revolve around you Ally. That I have to go through pain just because you were confused, real nice Ally,” Harry said harshly. Ally opened her mouth a little but quickly closed it. That wasn’t that answer she was expecting so she tried again, “I’m sorry Harry. That’s all I wanted to say. If you don’t want to be with me, I understand. I just wanted you to know how I feel. I really am sorry Harry,” Ally said slowly beginning to get up from the couch. She began to walk away as she felt more tears begin to fall; she couldn’t believe it was really over between them. “Ally, wait!” Harry called. She felt his hand wrap around her wrist as he turned her towards him. “I’m sorry to Ally. I shouldn’t have walked away like that. Every couple goes through a fight and we can’t just end everything because of one mistake. Of course I want to be with you Ally,” Harry said soothingly. He leaned in about to kiss her but Ally blocked her lips. Harry looked at her confused, “Oh so we are a couple now?” Ally teased lightly. Harry’s lips spread into a smile as he rested his hand on Ally’s lower back and hoisted her up on his feet. “Ally Brooke Hernandez, will you be my girlfriend?” Ally smiled too. “Of course I will Harry,” she said in return. He put his hand on her chin and gently placed a kiss on her lips. She felt him pull away as he wrapped her hands around his neck. He began to dance, moving in circles, while Ally’s feet rested on top of his. Ally giggled playfully as the slowly danced around the room. He picked her up and cradled her in his arms as he made his way to his bedroom. He laid her down and got on top of her, kissing her harder. She felt him smile in between kisses as he made his way towards his neck. Ally grasped her hands in his curls as he slowly made his way towards her collarbone. Ally felt him reach behind her and unzip her dress as it fell to the floor. She was still wearing shorts and a tank top as she heard Harry grumble. “Hahahaha, what’s wrong?” She teased. “How many layers you got on?!” Harry said back jokingly. “Enough for you to get the hint we aren’t doing this tonight,” Ally winked. Harry sighed as he climbed up and lay down next to her once more. She felt him curl up behind her as she pushed herself back allowing their bodies to touch. He wrapped his arm underneath her as his other hand played with her hair. They held each other and Ally loved every minute. She didn’t want to stop feeling his warmth against her.  

YAY THAT'S CHAPTER 15. It was kinda slow i know. I hope you like it and i promise i will introduce more characters soon! keep tweeting me and letting me know what you think! thank you for all the love, support,and encouragement! I love you!!! thanks for reading and chapter 16 will be up tomorrow! :)