Chapter 2- Broken Soul

Ally's eyes wandered furiously around the setting. She could feel her face turning cherry red. Her heart sank and her body was numb. She felt dizzy but managed to keep her balance steady as she strode away. She heard Kolin chuckling in the background, but Camilia look sincierely upset- or like she actually cared how Ally felt? As if! What was Ally thinking? Her imagination had taken over again. Why would Camilia ever feel bad for someone she hardly knew. Ally made her way to the oppostie side of the pool and layed her towl down. She sat down and rested her elbows on her knees. Why was this happening to her? The school year hadn't even started yet and already things weren't going as planned. She had never felt this much pain in her heart. The only way she let it out was to sing. For some reason, people always told Ally that when she sang, a room would fall silent. She never knew why because she didn't believe she had the voice to do that. But when she felt like this, she would close the door to her room and let her vocal cords do the talking. She came back to reality when someone tripped over her bag. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have left that there. I'm completly out of it. Are you okay?" The girl looked at Ally like she was speaking a different lanugage. "Are you kidding me? Of course it's okay! Don't be silly, It's totally fine we all have those days." The girl laughed and it seemed to be the most pleasntly light laugh she had heard in a while and Ally could tell the girl was being sincere. The girl put her hand out and said, "I'm Dinah. Haha I'm guessing you're the new girl by that apology?" Ally laughed shyly and put her hand out, "Yep that'd be me! I'm Ally" Dinah smiled at her as her eyes flicked in the sun. Her hair was silcky and freshly cut. She didn't wear any makeup, but she didn't need any; she was flawless. Ally didn't realize she was zoning out on Dinah's face until Dinah ran her hand across Ally's eyes and giggled. "Well it's really cool to meet you, Ally! How are you enjoying your time in Cali so far? Are you excited for school?" Ally thought for a minute; even though she hardly knew the girl, there was something about her that just seemed so trustworthy. She new that soon enough their friendship would grow, but until then she didn't want to burden Dinah with her terrible day. But, isn't it better to get it off your chest then suffer in silence? She thought to herself. She opened her mouth and struggled to get the words out until she said, "Well Dinah, that's actually a very interesting questoin...."

TO BE CONTINUED! I will probably post chapter three tomorrow! Thank you to everyone that has read this so far and for following on twitter! Keep giving me your feedback!