Chapter 6- Just Getting Started: Part 1

Ally awoke to the sound of her alarm clock blasting "If I Ain't Got You" by Alicia Keys, one of her all time favorites. She gently placed her finger on the sleep button and went for a long stretch. She looked around, slightly in a daze feeling as though yesterday was just a dream. She couldn't believe a teenage boy in high school could ever feel that way about any girl, espicailly her. She was so happy that he confessed his feelings to her. Now she could start the school year off with someone who could look out for her, besides Dinah. Ally reached for her phone and flipped open the screen. She opened up a message Kolin sent her this morning: Good morning babe! First day of school today! Hope you're ready. xx :)" A smile grew across Ally's face and she lightly laughed to herself. She remembered that today was the first day of school, and rolled out of bed. She threw on her classic faded jeans with a light yellow top. She matched it with her tan colored, ankle high boots and hoop earings. She began to brush through her slightly waved hair and put on her makeup. She was going for the natural look, after all it was still only August 27. Ally grabbed her book bag and slung it around her shoulder. She hopped down the steps and grabbed an apple off the counter. She made her way to the bus stop when she could hear it coming from down the street. Ally's stomach began to turn. Just breathe. She thought to herself. This was the moment she had been so anxious about for months. She was about to step foot on to a bus where she would have to sit alone. She prayed nervoulsy that Kolin or Dinah was on her bus, but she knew the chances of that happening were slim. The bus pulled up and stopped right in front of Ally. She mounted the stairs and made the slight left, facing everyone on the bus. Blank faces stared at Ally as she walked down the aile and dodged to the nearest empty seat. She sighed in relief as the bus doors slowly came to a close and once again began driving down the road. She was fidgeting with her hair when she heard somone to her left clear their throat. She jumped slightly because she was startled. A boy was sitting right next to her, and she hadn't even realized. Ally raised her hand to her face, covering one eye and sighed. "Oh my gosh. I am so sorry. I didn't even see you sitting here. Next time the bus stops, I'll move." Ally laughed nevously. The boy she was staring at was almost too perfect.  His skin had a light tan color to it, and his blackish-brown hair had a slight wave to it. It wasn't long, but it was short either. His eyes were a golden brown that seemed to have a glisten to them and his teeth were perfect and white. He took out his head phones and laughed a husky laugh, "Don't worry about it. It's not a big deal! It seems like you've never riden a bus before? Are you a freshman?" He asked curiously. Ally laughed lightly, "No, sadly I'm a junior. And I have clearly made it very obvious that I have never ridden a bus before! I actuallly just moved her from San Antonio, and out there, you get a ride, or you're walking! I'm Ally." She stuck out her hand as if she were in a business interview, and realized she must have looked foolish. She looked around a little and realized he was looking right at her. "I'm Cavan." He said. "I'm actually a junior too." The bus breaks screeched as it slowly came to a stop. Ally realized she still hadn't responded and shook her head a little, realizing she had been staring at him. "Well, here we are. See you around Ally. Maybe we'll have some classes together." Before she could resond he, and half of the bus, were already piling out to enter the school. She shuffled her books around and dashed out to go find her homeroom. On the way in she spotted Kolin and gave him a wave. He was once again standing with Camila and looking right at Ally. He was looking directly at her, but did not wave back. She thought maybe he hadn't seen her, so she slowly made her way to him. She looked carefully at the ground, trying to keep her balance. She was just so clumsy, even walking was a struggle. Trying to be cute, she slowly looked up, but before she could meet his eyes she smashed into a huge girl in front of her, spilling water all down her clothes. The impact of the water immediatly made her skin feel numb, and she lost her breath. "Watch it." The monstourous girl called out. Wow. She didn't even apologize. Ally shook it off and continued walking towards Kolin. She called out his name and he turned toward her. He didn't even smile, instead he just turned away.

SORRY IT"S SO LONG GUYS. I MIGHT post part 2 tonight if you guys want! keep giving me feedback and keep reading! Spread the word as much as you can! Hope you enjoy it!