Chapter 35- Silent Killer

Harry's POV

Adrenaline rushed through me as Jake, Nick, and I made our way up the steps as we searched for the apartment Cavan was staying in. Finally, the door to room B10 was in front of me. I quickly glanced at Nick and Jake as they peered back at me. This was it. This was the moment I had been waiting for. I had regained most of my memory since the accident and it was time to take back what was mine. Ally was mine. I loved her first. Although I didn't get a chance to tell her, she knew that I did. I hesitated slightly as I knocked on the door. I heard as loud footsteps made their way to the door and stopped just in front of it. The knob turned slightly as Cavan appeared behind the door. Without thinking my fist clenched into a fist as I punched him in the face. I watched as Cavan immediately grabbed his face in pain as his nose began to bleed. I heard Nick's husky laugh in my ear as he stepped past me, kicking Cavan. An obnoxious shriek filled the air as I saw tears begin to run down Ally's cheek. The last thing I wanted to do was make Ally cry; I wanted to prove how much I loved her. I watched as Jake made his way over to Ally and cover her mouth with his large hand. He motioned his head towards Cavan, clearly signaling me to help Nick finish Cavan off. Before I could reach Cavan, his friend Niall had grabbed my wrists, pinning them behind me. "Who in the hell are you?" The blonde shouted at me. I stared straight into his blue eyes as anger filled his face. "I SAID WHO THE HELL ARE YOU." The guy screamed louder. I purposely didn't answer, watching adrenaline run through him. Suddenly, an immense pain shot through my cheek, all over my face. I watched again as a single punch was thrown directly below my nose. Niall's face had gone completely red as he breathed heavily, still waiting for a response from me. I just stared at him and began to laugh. This whole situation hadn't gone according to plan. What was I even doing here? My memory had begun to falter as more hits were thrown to my face. All I could do was laugh. My vision blurred as everything became dizzy. I saw blood fiercely dripping from Cavan's nose as he lay on the ground in pain. Nick was laughing as he kicked him harder. More punches to my face were thrown. I kept laughing. Was I going crazy? It felt that way. I moved my heavy eyes over to the corner of the room where Jake still had his hand over Ally's mouth as one hand held her wrists behind her. I finally broke loose from the tight grip on my own wrists as I blocked the next punch headed towards me. In one swift motion I had Niall pinned on the ground as I sat on top of him, throwing punches back at him. I watched as Ally's small, sharp elbow hit into Jake's stomach as he curved over in pain, releasing Ally. She ran over to Nick trying to grab him off of Cavan. I looked up, feeling a warm substance fall over my lip. I reached my hand up as I felt blood trickle over it. This whole situation had gone out of hand. "STOP." I screamed. "EVERYBODY STOP." I yelled louder. Everyone's attention had been drawn to me as I slowly lifted off of Niall putting my hands up next to my head. "Guys stop. Everyone stop get off of him Nick." I said, commanding Nick off of Cavan. Jake and Nick carefully came behind me as Ally ran to the floor to comfort Cavan. "Baby it's okay. They stopped. You're going to be safe. I'm going to take care of you." I heard Ally whisper. Niall helped Cavan off the floor as he quickly got paper towels to help Cavan's nose which was probably broken. "This is trespassing. I could call the cops and I think that's what I'll do. Who the hell do you think you are barging into my apartment like this?" The blonde boy said with anger. "Look man. We stopped okay can't we just use our words now. And we won't be calling anyone?" I said. The boy crossed his arms over his chest as he waited for me to continue. Cavan pressed the paper towels to his nose as Ally rubbed her hand up and down his back. "I'm sorry okay there is a reason I came." I said, looking at Ally. "Ally I came for you." I said softly. A dirty look appeared on her face as she scowled at me from across the room. "Why would you ever do this Harry?" She asked, confused and upset. "Because I got my memory back. I loved you first Ally and you knew that. You went along with another guy when you knew I couldn't even remember you. You said you would wait." I said, my voice breaking. Pain ran through Ally's face. "Harry you chose Sarah. I'm not going to sit around waiting for a guy who is with some other girl while my heart breaks." She said. "But you were mine first." I argued. "I'm not something you own, Harry. I'm not some object that's owned. I'm a person with feelings and you couldn't even respect them. I tried to get you back but you deliberately chose Sarah over me and there was nothing I could do to stop that. The doctor said not to force your memory back on you that I had to wait it out. And I did wait. I waited for so long. But you didn't pick me and I can't wait forever Harry." Ally answered. "I would have waited for you." I whispered in response.

Cavan's POV

Pain ran throughout my whole body as it was slightly bent in agony. Ally's soft touch gently ran up and down my back as the paper towels drenched with blood quickly. I watched as the intense argument played out with her and Harry. I didn't want to interrupt because there were many things left unsaid by Ally that needed to be discussed. By her expression, I could tell she was nervous to say it, but it had to be done. The rest of the room stood in silence as Ally and Harry continued to talk. I tuned them out slightly; trying to focus on my throbbing nose and feeling bruises begin to form over my sides and abdomen. My attention was caught once again as Harry began talking about love. "Ally you know I loved you." Harry said hurt. Ally didn't answer but I watched as her eyes fell a little in guilt. "I would have waited Ally. And you just left me. I know you still feel something for me." Harry paused. "In fact, I know you still love me." Harry added. I stood a little taller, confidant that Ally's reply would be immediate and a definite no. Ally stood in silence. I felt myself begin to get queasy, still awaiting her response. Why hadn't she answered yet? This was the time for her to prove her love for me. I watch Harry looking intently at Ally's face. A small tear ran down her cheek as she slowly nodded her head. No words were said. She nodded. She still loved Harry. All this time, I had really thought she could have loved me. The underdog had finally gotten the girl. The peasant got the princess. It was all a lie. A rebound. My heart sank as she removed her arm from around me. She didn't even have to speak. She nodded her head, agreeing with the statement Harry had spoken. A silent killer.