Chapter 6- Just Getting Started: Part 2

Ally was confused. What the hell was this kids problem. He was so bipolar some times. Ally frantically pulled out her schedule, remember homeroom was starting in 5 minutes. She rushed to room 205 and while she was looking down crashed into someone. Her books flew everywhere. "Shit." Ally mumbled under her breath. She looked up to see Kolin. Ally rolled her eyes. He leaned down and began picking up her books to help her. "Are you okay?" he asked. Ally huffed. He picked up her books and handed them to her. He winked and she rolled her eyes. "Ally! Wait up!" Ally stopped. She didn't want to come off as "an overbearing, overreacting, obsessive girlfriend." Ally spun around and met Kolin's gaze. "Hey I haven't seen you all morning." Maybe he really didn't see her. She thought. "Oh haha, I saw you and waved. It looked like you were staring right at me, but I guess not," she said; brushing it off cooly. The bell for homeroom buzzed and Ally's eyes were frantic. "OH MY GOD, I'M LATE ON THE FIRST DAY." She shouted. Kolin laughed, thinking her freaking out was cute. "Ally it's fine, chill. We're upperclassman now. How about we ditch this place anyway?" Kolin offered. "Can we go after first period? I really wanna go to Western Civ, I'm actually really excited for that class." Kolin looked at her suspiciously. "Sure. I'll meet you outside the room." They both turned and walked to their seperate classes. As Ally walked into first period, the first person she saw was Cavan. She waved a little to excitedly and he motioned for her to come and sit down. Ally walked towards the back of the room where he was sitting. "Hey!" She said. "Hey! I didn't see you in homeroom today." For some reason, Ally didn't want this new boy to know she had a boyfriend. She was oddly intrigued by him. She laughed nervously, "Oh. I got lost." The teacher began class but the two decided not to listen. "So, tell me a little about yourself Ally," he said. Ally sighed, "Well. My name is Ally Brooke Hernandez. I'm 16 and I just moved here from San Antonio. No one has really given me the time of day here and this girl named Camila always stares at me!" Cavan looked at her and laughed. "Camila Cabello? Oh. Yeah I don't really like her that much to be honest with you," he stated. "Well how about you tell me about you Cavan." "Well. My name Cavan Bradly. I'm also 16. I've lived in Mckinley all my life and this is my third year in this dreadful building. People say I'm 'mysterious' and a lot of people say I look like Zayn Malik." As soon as she said that, Ally's breath was knocked out of her. The resembelance between them was remarkable. "Oh really? I don't see it," she said jokingly. "So, tell me why you don't like Camila." Ally said. Cavan looked around and finally met Ally's gaze. "Well, Ally. In the most simple way possible, she broke my heart. I was head over heels for her and next thing I knew, she was gone. She said some boy named Kolin Lewis had 'swept her off her feet' this summer. It was actually on the fourth of July, she never showed up to my block party. I knew Kolin Lewis very well. He of course you may know by now, is the football captain. He's a player, but all the girls fall for him. I don't know why though, he's not even midly attractive. No homo by the way. Anyway, he used to be pretty cool until he lost his virginity at fifteen. Then he thought he was all that and girls just started going mad for him. His little brother is a cool dude though, he's captain of the freshman soccer team this year, in fact I just saw him in the hall before first period." Cavan took in a deep breath, realizing he had been talking for quiet some time. Ally stared at him. "What?" he asked confused. "Wait. Kolin has more than one brother right?" Cavan looked at her strangely. "Uhm...No? He only has one brother. Why?" Ally felt her heart sink. Cavan kept saying 'Hello?' and 'Earth to Ally' but she was in her own world. She felt her breathing get faster and her heart rate speed up. She suddenly felt quesy. It hit her like a ton of bricks, Kolin had lied.

END OF CHAPTER 6... Sorry it's kinda long and boring. BUT. SCHOOL IS BORING. It'll pick up soon enough! Thanks to everyone that is reading and keep spreading the word!! I plan on posting the next chapter soon if not tomorrow. BUT YEAH I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND I LOVE YOU ALL AND KEEP TWEETING ME ABOUT IT AND GIVING ME FEEDBACK. Cool. Okay love you bye.