Chapter 23- Unimaginable

Cavan shoved through the door as the warm air rushed against his skin. He could hear himself breathing as he pushed people out of his way, screaming for Ally. Everything seemed to slow down as he looked for her left and right. "ALLY! ALLY WHERE ARE YOU!" he screamed. "Shit," he said under his breath. He never should have brought her out here in the first place. They were in a whole different state now, almost five hours away from their friends and family. "CAVAN!" He heard a faint scream coming from his left as he quickly sprinted towards it. Cavan's heart began to race as he saw Ally being carried over the man's shoulder. He finally neared Ally as he tugged Ally's hands and pulled her out of the man's grip. Cavan took the man by the shoulder and turned him around, looking at him directly in the face. He punched him as hard as could, causing him to fall to the ground. Ally looked at him with tear filled eyes as she ran into Cavan's arms. He hugged her tightly but pulled away from her quickly. "C'mon we gotta get out of here," he said taking her hand. They ran hand in hand back to his car and quickly got in.

~

Cavan slammed the hotel door behind him, still hot with anger. "Cavan, it's okay. We are back now and I'm safe," Ally said, trying to consul him. "This was all my fault Ally! You could have been hurt. Or worse, killed! It's like you're always getting into trouble. After you got in that fight with Harry? Remember? Those men almost raped you. Or at Sarah's party? When you had too much drink? Or how about the time you starved yourself? We can't forget that right? It's my job to keep you safe," Cavan said. Ally looked at him. "Cavan, none of those things were your fault. Plus, you can't save me from everything," she said quietly. He looked at her, his golden-brown eyes glistening at her "I can try," he whispered back in response. Cavan walked toward Ally, not caring what happened next. He gripped her waist tightly in his hands and pulled her close. He pressed his lips against hers and ran his hands up and down her back. To his surprise, she didn't stop. They fell back on the bed together as he lay on top of her. Her breathing was loud and matched his. She pulled his shirt off of him as he took her shoes off. Each touch was a spark and clearly, neither of them wanted to stop. His warm hands went up the back of her dress unhooking her bra. "Cavan," she whispered. "We can't be doing this. You know I'm in love with Harry," she said, still moving her hands up and down his back. "But Ally, I'm in love with you," he protested. Ally attempted to push him off, failing because he was too strong. He grunted and removed himself from her. He was mad now. "Cavan I'm sorry. We just can't do this," Ally said sadly. "That's exactly it Ally. We can be doing this. I love you. And I'm pretty sure you love me too. You're just too afraid to admit it. But you're going to continue to love some ass who DOESN'T EVEN REMEMBER YOU NAME," Cavan shouted the last part, angry. Ally's mouth formed a frown as she looked at him, hurt. "You asshole," she said to him. "Ally. Wait. I'm sorry that came out wrong please. Ally," Cavan pleaded. Ally kept shaking her head as a tear fell from her eye. She quickly wiped it away, trying not to show how hurt she was. "Get out Cavan. Go get a different room or I will," she said quietly. "Ally I-" Cavan began. "Now," Ally said, interrupting him. He got up slowly and put his shirt over his chest once again. He walked out slamming the door behind him once again. Ally quickly removed the red dress that Cavan had got for her and slipped into her sweatpants. She checked her phone to make sure her family hadn't texted her again. She had already called her parents when they first arrived in Vegas and they hadn't spoken since. Ally was about to close her phone as she glanced at the background seeing a picture of her and Harry together. She felt her heartbreak again once more. She flopped down on the bed and curled up into a ball. She let the tears fall down her cheek, not caring if anyone saw her.

HOPE YOU LIKED CHAPTER 23!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING IT! I hope you are enjoying the story so far and yeah. I love you all so much and I love hearing the feedback you all give me and don't forget you can follow me on twitter at @FiveHarmonies i love you guys!! oK BYE