Chapter 36- Our First Time

Cavan’s POV

I felt my heart sink after the silence that followed Harry’s question. I looked over at Niall through the corner of my eye, taking in his reaction; which matched mine. “Just go.” Niall said quietly. Harry and the two other guys didn’t move. “I said go.” Niall said louder, moving closer to them. The three walked out of the door, Harry quickly glancing behind him at Ally until Niall slammed the door on them. Silence filled the room. “I’ll leave you two alone.” Niall said to us as he walked away. He quickly darted out of the room, leaving Ally and I in complete silence. I peered over at her, watching tears gently spill down her cheeks. “Cavan. Let me explain.” She began. I didn’t speak- not wanting to interrupt her. “This was a disaster. None of this should have happened this way.” She said, almost speaking her thoughts aloud. “Cavan I-I love you, and only you. I want you to understand that I am yours.” She explained. “Then why the hell didn’t you say anything?” I demanded. Her brown eyes finally met mine as she moved towards me, decreasing our distance. “Because Harry was my first love. And you had a first love! It was Camila! You even admitted that to me. You and I both know that no matter what you will always have a special place in your heart for your first love. But my whole heart is yours.” Ally said. Her small hand gripped mine as she placed it directly above her right breast. I felt her heart flutter under my touch, which sent shocks of happiness through me. “That’s for you.” She whispered, explaining the feeling she got when we touched. I took her free hand and moved it in the same spot, but on my body. A small smile appeared on her face when she felt my heart do the same hers had. “And that’s for you.” I whispered in response, carefully placing a kiss to her soft lips.  “Cavan, I love you and only you.” She said. “I know. I was just hurt when you didn’t answer. You know I would do anything for you. I would move mountains for you, I would swim across the ocean just to be beside you, I love you more than I can explain.” I answered. A small tear ran down her cheek. “Don’t cry, baby.” I said, swiping my thumb across her soft cheek, wiping away the tear. “I’m crying because I feel exactly the same way.” She said.

Ally’s POV

Cavan’s tall figure carefully led me to the spare bedroom in Niall’s apartment as he abruptly shut the door behind us. He carefully lay my body down on the bed, his soft lips caressing mine. “I want you so bad.” He whispered. I could only moan in response, eyes shut tightly. By the time I opened them, both our pants lay on the ground. No words were spoken as Cavan slowly unbutton my top and removed it from me. I was only in my bra and underwear and he in his underwear. I watched as he sit up pulling me with him. He cradled me into him as his long fingers gently unhooked my bra. Our bare chests touched and Cavan laid us back down to the bed. This was it. The moment I had been waiting for. I was finally going to give my all to the one I loved. It was something I knew I would never regret. He was the one I loved. The rest seemed to come and go in blurs; I was in a sense of euphoria at each touch of his fingers. He gently placed himself inside of me. My breathing increased dramatically as he began to move. Luckily, this wasn’t my first time. There had been another boy at a party. I was only having a little to drink when someone must have slipped something in it. It’s a moment I never want to think about, but seem to relive every night. Cavan carefully moved himself around, causing me to moan. “I know baby, I know.” He said, brushing back a piece of my hair. “Breath slowly. Just breathe slowly.” He whispered. I did as he said, realizing it helped me. Each touch was an electric current running through me. This moment couldn’t have been any better. The moonlight danced through the curtains of the large apartment bedroom as small candles adorned the corners of the room. Niall surely was classy for a single guy in his twenty’s. The view outside the large window was absolutely incredible. The window was slightly open, causing the smell of the sea to gently float throughout the room. The waves crashed outside, adding to the beautiful aroma. Cavan loved me. Now we were the closest we had ever been and it was magical. I closed my eyes tightly before I reached my peak, hearing Cavan moan above me. “I love you so much Ally.” He whispered, eyes closed. “I love you too.” I answered.