Chapter 33- All

Ally’s POV

I carefully placed my phone down on the bedside table as I finished texting my mom that I wasn’t coming home. I was nervous about spending the night at Cavan’s, not knowing what to expect. “Hey babe.” I hear Cavan say. “Oh! Hey, I didn’t hear you come in.” I said, smiling at his presence. He slowly walked towards me and sat down next to me on the bed. “I have something for you.” His deep voice hummed. I raised one eyebrow in curiosity as he reached near a silver chain sitting on his collarbone and pulled it out and on it hung a small hawk. I had always noticed that silver chain that rested carefully on his neck everyday, but had never cared to ask what it was. “I had it all through my childhood and whenever my dad came home and I would get nervous or something, I would rub it to bring me good luck.”  He said with a half smile. “So whenever you get nervous you’ll have this to help you.” He gently placed the chain around my neck as it easily hung just below my collarbone. I felt a smile grow on my face as pure love flowed through my body. I instantly wrapped me small arms around his neck as his surrounded my waist. “Thank you so much Cavan.” I whispered. In response, he carefully stroked my long hair and nuzzled into my neck. “I only want the best for you.” He whispered. I smiled, knowing he was telling the truth. I removed myself from the hug as I flopped down on the bed and rested my head on the pillow, sighing in content. “Do you wanna get changed? That dress is probably all sandy! You can borrow some of my clothes.” He said, grabbing sweatpants and a t-shirt from a drawer. I nodded as I took them from his hands and headed towards the bathroom, which was connected to his room. “You can change in here.” I heard him as he laughed quietly. I looked back at him rolling my eyes as I went into the bathroom and quickly changed. Without Cavan’s mom there, he had clearly failed to work the air conditioning causing it to be hot in the room. I slid off my dress as I saw indented lines on my skin from my strapless bra. I slowly removed it as the pain instantly hit me. “Ow.” I whispered as I carefully traced the lines on my side. Stupid strapless bra. I hadn’t brought a back up bra because I wasn’t expecting to be staying here over night. I decided to just throw his shirt over my body, hoping he wouldn’t notice. His large shirt cutoff at my mid-thigh so I decided there was no use in the sweatpants. I walked out with my clothes in my hands as I threw them on the floor in a pile. I returned to my place on the bed as Cavan lay down next to me. Both on our backs, Cavan turned to his side, focusing his attention on me. “You look hot in my clothes.” He whispered. I felt my cheeks turn a shade of pink as I laughed. He fanned himself with his large hand, finally realizing how hot it was in the house. “It’s getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes.” He playfully recited the lyrics by Nelly. He pulled off his shirt, revealing his beautifully toned and tanned chest. “You look hot shirtless.” I said, still playing along. Cavan gently placed a loose strand of my hair behind my ear as he moved closer to me. His large hand pulled up the hem of my shirt leaving it just below my chest. He left light patterns with the pad of his finger, as he felt just under my chest, his finger traced along a scar. “What is this?” He said looking up at me innocently. “It’s ugly isn’t it?” I asked, embarrassed of the large scar. “Nothing on you is ugly.” He answered. I placed my small hand in his hair as I gently brushed it over to one side. “Well, when I was younger I was in an accident with my dad. We were on his motorcycle when someone cut us off and we flew into the guardrail. My dad died instantly. I had multiple broken bones and a shard of glass had ended up cutting me there. It was so deep and jagged that I had to get stitches. It’s so ugly.” I said, fighting tears. “Ally listen to me.” Cavan said, staring at me with his golden eyes. “You are so beautiful. There is nothing you have to be ashamed of. Your imperfections make you perfect. You are perfect. I hate you feeling this way. If I could take all the pain you feel and make it go away, I promise you I would. You are so beautiful. You deserve nothing but the best.” He answered. He left a trail of gentle kisses on the scar as he once again mumbled, “So beautiful.” I continuously stroked through his hair, unsure of how to answer. Once again, this beautiful boy had left me speechless. His soft lips gently placed a kiss to mine and in that moment, I realized I wanted to give myself to Cavan.

HARRY’S POV

I sped through traffic as realization and anger spread through me. How could Sarah have lied like that? And why didn’t Ally try and convince me? I laid my hand on the horn as I swerved through the other cars on the road. I had been so caught up in Sarah’s lies I had been blind to the truth. I held down the talk button on my phone as the robotic woman’s voice echoed throughout my car. “Hello Mr. Styles. How may I assist you today?” It asked “Call Camila Cabello.” I commanded. “Calling Camila Cabello on mobile phone.” It responded. After a few short rings, Camila’s small voice picked up the phone. “Hello?” She asked. “Camila, it’s Harry.” I said rushed. “Oh really I thought it was my mom and my phone got confused with the caller ID.” She answered sarcastically. I couldn’t help but stifle a laugh through her humor, but I immediately retained my composure as I continued the conversation. “So is it true?” I asked. “Is what true?” She asked confused. “Was Ally my girlfriend?” I asked frustrated. The line was silent for a moment until I heard Camila sigh. “Harry I-“ She began. “No. Just tell me.” I said cutting her off. “Yes. She was. I was going to tell you, but you were so involved with Sarah and I didn’t want to mess up your progress.” She said, worried. I was angry all over again. “Camila you are my best friend.” I said. “Harry I know and I am so sorry.” She said with a slight whine, clearly trying not to cry. I heard her talking in the background as I tuned her out. How could she do this to me? Ally was probably gone now and in love with Cavan. I had lost my chances clearly. Or had I? “You’ve been so busy trying to make your friendship perfect with Lauren that you forgot about the rest of the people in your life.” I said harshly. With that, the line had fallen completely silent once again. Quite sniffles were heard, as she did not respond. With nothing left to say, I ended the call as I slammed my hands on the wheel. I pressed the call button once again on the car as the robotic voice came across once again. “How can I assist you Mr. Styles?” The woman’s voiced asked. “Call Nick Grimshaw.” I said angrily. “Calling Nick Grimshaw on mobile phone.” She answered. After two rings the familiar voice answered. “Hey Styles.” He said abruptly. “Nick I need your help with something.” I said quickly. “Yeah what’s up man?” He asked casually. “There’s this guy, his name is Cavan Bradley. I need him gone.” I said, anger running through my vains.

HEY SO I WANTED YOU TO KNOW THAT I HAVE INCULDED A PICTURE OF THE NECKLACE THAT CAVAN GAVE ALLY ON THE RIGHT SIDE OVER NEAR THE ADDS OK LOVE YOU ALL BYE XOXOX -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->