Chapter 9- Expect the Expected

Shit. OF COURSE THIS WAS HAPPENING. Ally thought to herself. Kolin laughed, "You okay babe?" Ally glared at him. "What are you mad cause we're late or something?" He said putting his arm around her shoulders and slowly moving it down her back. Although Ally was infuriated, chills still ran throughout her bones. She quickly shook his hand off of her. "What's your problem, Ally?" He said annoyed. "You. You're my problem," she said. Kolin rolled his eyes. "What now? It feels like you always have a reason to be mad. Can't you just be chill for once and relax. Freaking spaz," he said the last part quickly under his breath. "Okay that's it," Ally said walking away hurridly. She didn't care if she missed another class, forget school and forget Kolin. "Ally, wait. I didn't mean that. I'm just really confused here. It would be a lot easier if you could just tell me what's going on," he said. Ally turned around to face him. "Okay. I'll tell you 'Kolin' if that is your real name. Everything you have said to me has been a lie so far. Okay. You clearly saw me on the first day of school, you were looking right at me. Either you're blind or you really need to go to the eye doctor. Then, you don't even text me to ask why I didn't show when you asked me to meet you. Next, you tell me to 'chill out and be cool cause I'm a spaz' AND THEN YOU TELL ME YOUR FREAKING BROTHER IS DEAD. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? HE ISN'T DEAD HE'S CAPTAIN OF THE SOCCER TEAM. CAVAN TOLD ME HE SAW HIM WALKING AROUND THE HALLS THE OTHER DAY," Ally was yelling now and she didn't care who heard her. Kolin looked at her dumbfounded; he was speechless. "We're done Kolin. For good." Ally turned on her heel and walked away, her books were slipping from her hands when they crashed on the floor once again. She closed her eyes and sighed as she felt tears begin to fall from her eyes. She sluggishly started to pick up her books once again when she grabbed an oddly shaped one. Papers were laying over the book and she grasped her hand around it, but she couldn't pick it up. She felt it shaking under her hand and heard a voice over her, "Oh my God peasant stop touching my foot." Ally felt the foot kick once more and she quickly let go. She stood up, "I'm really sorry. I wasn't even paying attention an-" "Save it hun. I don't have time for people grabbing at my feet. I already have so many admirers that you'll have to get on the list to touch these feet again." The girl said to Ally. This girl was yet another stunning girl she had seen in this school. And next to her stood a girl with long brown hair, and golden brown eyes that sort of reminded her of Cavan's. The girls laughed together. Ally realized the girl was only joking, but it was a sassy kind of humor she wasn't used to. She felt her face turn red and gazed around the hallway only to see Dinah standing right near the nameless girls. Dinah looked at Ally, "Oh sorry. I was lost in space there for a couple of minutes. Ally meet Lauren... she's a little fierce." "But I'm not bitchy!" She heard Lauren protest. "Anyway, next to her is Jess, she actually just moved her as well!" Dinah said happily. Lauren flipped her long black hair out of her face and gave a quick smile to Ally; she then turned back to Jess and began to talk to her blocking Ally out. "Ally, were you crying?" She heard Dinah ask. Ally wiped under her eye and realized her makeup was running down her cheeks, "Oh haha, no I wasn't! Bad makeup day I guess." Ally kept talking, but nothing out of her mouth was really making any sense. "GAH. Girl, shut it okay? You're just blabbering now and I can't take it. Don't get me wrong you're cute and all but a girl like myself can only take so much," Lauren said. "Whoa there Lauren, take it easy babe. Don't wanna scare the girl!" Her friend Jess said. Ally looked at Jess gratefully, "Sorry I tend to do that a lot. Okay well I gotta run! The fourth period bell is about to ring see you all soon!" Ally darted away quickly to the girls bathroom. She cleaned off her makeup and walked out the door. She saw Cavan across the hall. He looked up and saw her and made his way towards her. "Hey babe," he said sweetly. Ally loved the tone of his voice. It was so smooth and perfect like warm chocolate that flows out of a chocolate fountain. He put his arm around her and they made their way down the hall. "Hey." She said quietly. "You okay Ally? You seem kind of off today." He asked concerned. "Look, Cavan," Ally began; she turned to face him. "You are so adorable-scratch that- you're so hot. And you treat me so well and I love it, don't get me wrong. But there's some stuff I haven't told you about Kolin and myself yet," Ally's sentence veered off and she began to feel anxious. Cavan looked at her, motioning for her to continue. "Well, while you and I have been having this 'thing' or whatever you want to call it- because let us keep in mind you haven't officially asked me out yet. I was actually dating Kolin." Ally said the words quickly and looked down at her feet. It felt like an hour, and Cavan hadn't spoken yet. Ally looked up and saw that he was gone.

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUNNN. Okay so TO BE CONTINUED. If that wasn't obvious enough! i want to thank a friend of mine via twitter for helping me come up with ideas for chapter 9! her name is @jaureguilove follow her on twitter! Also thank you so much for reading every week i really appriciate those of you who keep up with the story. ALSO THE NEW CHARACTER MEGAN WAS RECENTLY ADDED BECAUSE SHE WON THE TWITTER CONTEST! shout out to her and follow her on twitter her username is: @jaureguilove  :) I will be posting chapter 10 soon and thank you for reading!!