Chapter 13- Impossible

Ally woke up with a yawn. Her vision was slightly blurred as she looked around not knowing where she was. She turned around and almost screamed when she saw Cavan lying there next to her. She looked down and realized she was wearing his sweatshirt and almost fainted. Cavan’s eyelashes fluttered as he slowly opened his eyes and smiled, “Hi Ally,” he said sweetly. Ally sat up quickly, “Cavan, did we uh ya know…” she trailed off. Cavan’s eyes got huge. “You don’t remember do you?” Ally shook her head slightly worried. “No Ally. We didn’t. Don’t worry. You were to drunk to remember anything and I would never take advantage of you that way,” he said calmly. Ally looked down, “Then why am I wearing your sweatshirt?” “Because you said you didn’t have a change of clothes and you wanted to borrow that,” Cavan said casually. Ally sighed in relief. Ally checked her phone and saw a message from Harry ‘Hey babe! Yesterday was really fun. I’m glad I got to tutor you. ;) Anyway it’s finally Friday and I was thinking we could chill after school? See you at school. Xx’ Ally almost threw up when she read it. She completely forgot her and Harry made out yesterday.  Ally felt dirty. Did she just cheat on Harry? No. He hadn’t officially asked her out anyway. It turned out her attempt to forget about the drama by drinking only made things worse. Ally frantically got up remembering she had school. “Crap,” she said quietly under her breath. “What’s wrong babe?” Cavan asked. “We have school in twenty minutes and I don’t have any clothes!” she said panicked. “It’s okay, we can stop at your house on the way to school.”

~

It felt like forever for them to finally pull up to school. Ally ran out of the car quickly to make sure she wasn’t late for first period again. On her way in she passed Lauren and a girl she assumed was Sarah. Lauren smiled at her quickly but turned away before Sarah could see her. “HEY. COME BACK HER SLUT,” she heard an unfamiliar voice call from behind her. Ally turned around quickly confused. She marched over to where Lauren and the nameless girl. “Uhm, excuse me? What’s your problem? I don’t even know who you are,” Ally said. The girl laughed sarcastically, “Please save it. You know who I am. And if I didn’t properly introduce myself, I’m Sarah. Your worst enemy,” the girl leaned in and whispered the last part into Ally’s ear. Ally rolled her eyes, “And why do you have such a big problem with me Sarah?” “Well. You see, you’re a little cheater. What’s the word for it? Oh, a skank. I know what you did Ally and so does Lauren. You’re a dirty little liar,” the girl hissed. Ally looked at her confused, “What the hell are you talking about?” “Oh don’t pretend like you don’t know. You and Harry? Oops. What about you and Cavan? I saw you two last night at the club. I have pictures of you two making out in there. Just wait till Harry sees these. He’ll be so upset. He’ll have to come back to me,” the girl said bitterly. Ally felt her heart begin to race and she didn’t know what to say; she was scared of this girl and of Harry finding out. “Watch out, hun.” Sarah said with a purr as her and Lauren walked away. Lauren looked back as they were walking away and mouthed ‘Sorry’ to Ally.  Ally’s heart dropped as she heard the first period bell ring.

~

Ally rushed to her locker before Harry could see her after first period. Ally quickly opened her locker as a small note on pink paper fell out. She opened it and read it to herself “You are so beautiful. I have loved you from afar for so long. It’s time for you to go on a proper date with me, Miss Ally Brooke. You are the perfect girl and nobody will ever compare to you. No one else makes me feel the way you do. If you don’t know who this is, you will find your next clue in the fabulous period 2. Xx” Ally smiled to herself, not knowing who it was. Ally walked hurriedly to period two only to find another pink note sitting on her desk. She fumbled with it until she finally got it to open: “You have found the second and final clue. If you still don’t know who this is; all of your questions will be answered when you meet me at the La Tavola tonight at 8. I have a car that will be sent to your house at 7:40 and a dress that is waiting at your front door. Meet me there tonight my love, you won’t regret it. Xx” A smile spread across Ally’s face and sighed; wondering who it was.

~

Ally rushed to the bus after school, excited to finally get home and try on her dress. She found the package sitting on her front step as she ripped it open only to find a floor length, deep lavender dress that was ombréd. The top had delicate rhinestones that glistened gently in the light.  She couldn’t believe this was really her life. By the time she was finished getting ready, she peeked out her window only to see a black Buick waiting for her. She carefully walked down the steps in her 4 inch heels. She made her way towards the car as she saw the driver get out and walk to open the door for her. She got in and laughed to herself, feeling the butterflies begin to lift in her stomach. They pulled up to La Tavola right on time as she walked to the reservations desk. “Hi!” the woman said happily. Ally smiled, “Hi, I have reservations but I don’t know who the name is under.” The girl looked at her honestly, “Oh my! You must be Ally. Wow. You really are as beautiful as he said you were.  And he said some pretty amazing things about you, doll. You really are stunning.” Ally smiled graciously. She looked carefully at the ground as she walked so she wouldn’t fall. She looked to her left as she heard gentle water splash against the side of the deck. She peered and saw the sun silently setting behind the coastline as she heard seagulls fly overhead. It was the most quiet and peaceful she had ever heard the beach. She looked around once more realizing she was on a deck with one table and a candle light as small beaded lights hung above them on a canopy. They were out in the open but the temperature was perfect. She looked ahead and saw a silhouetted figure in front of her as she heard the raspy voice say, “Hello Ally.” She covered her mouth and gasped when she saw who it was.

YAY THAT'S CHAPTER 13! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! thank you so much to everyone that is reading and please keep tweeting me your feedback because i love hearing from you guys. i hope you like this weeks chapter love you bye.