4. Death dont have no mercy

"Death don't have no mercy in this land
Death don't have no mercy in this land
It comes to your house, it won't stay long
Somebody will be gone, 'cause
Death don't have no mercy in our land."

~John Martyn

Dayvon Bennett pov

I quickly walk  to the door and sigh , finally getting away from Kennedy and that weird ass girl that's supposed to be a nurse

I quickly walk  to the door and sigh , finally getting away from Kennedy and that weird ass girl that's supposed to be a nurse .

Yeah I love having supporters and all ,  but I hate when females start acting like that in front of Ken . She be acting like she cool with it but I know deep down she be waiting for me to fuck up and entertain it . That's why I just stiff arm these hoes . Oh girl need to worry about the baby , not me !

I groan loudly while looking through the peep hole then slowly open the door already knowing it's gonna be some bullshit

"What y'all here to tag team me or sumn ?" I asks looking at Tom and Jeff standing in front of me with goofy ass looks on their faces .

I told Jeff to come out here so I can be able to go to Chicago for maw funeral to do it big for her one last time before she dip , but the fact that he brought Tom along is already letting me know he's about to tell me something I don't like , and  I'll be damned if I take no for an answer .

"Actually no "Jeff answers "he's just here so that if you try to attack me , some one can stop you" he mumbles and Tom starts to chuckle .

I side eye him and frown my face "why would I need to beat your ass Jeff ?"I asks him wanting to know why he would need protection. As if Tom weak ass can stop me .

He takes a dry swallow, then looks over at Tom who looks away then starts talking "how about we come in " he smiles . I shake my head and move to the side to let them in . We walk into the kitchen and they take a seat accross from me at the table .

"So wassup? "I question sitting back in the seat .

"Well Uhm "he starts then looks away "first of all I would like to congratulate you on the baby and engagement "he smiles and I stale face him not feeling the fake shit "how did you do it man ?"

"I penetrated my dick in her pussy and nutted  , now stop bullshitting me Jeff "I warn him growing impatient. He sighs loudly then shakes his head and opens a note book before grabbing a pen .

"Okay fine you want the truth ? Here it is " he starts "the truth is your request to leave the state for a family funeral has been denied " he says quickly then stares at me like he's waiting for a reaction . I stare at him for a second then look away and start chuckling .

"Is that a laugh ? "Jeff questions and looks at Tom

"I think it is "Tom mumbles back scared

"He still takes his special medicine right ? " Jeff says lowly making me laugh harder