106. We found love

"Shine a light through an open door
Love and life I will divide
Turn away 'cause I need you more
Feel the heartbeat in my mind
It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny
But I've gotta let it go"

~Rihanna

Omniscient pov

Von looks up at Kennedy as she walks completely in the room stopping in her tracks seeing him sitting up in the bed with a wrap around his shoulder , and a small smile on his face .

When he got shot kennedy was the first person in his mind and the only person he wanted to see .

Then after knowing he died for a split second , the thought of losing her forever and never seeing her again made his biggest fears come true right in front of his eyes . He never wants to leave her alone again and with him being granted this second chance at life he promised himself and his father he would make everything right . Starting with her .

"Von " she mumbles walking up to him with tears streaming down her face pulling him into a hug as he embraces her and holds her on top of him .

When she found out he got shot her heart sunk to her stomach as the worst possible outcomes started to play in her head thinking he wouldn't make it .

They left each other on such a sour note that If she would've lost him forever she knew that would've been her breaking point and her life would be completely over Forreal this time . She imagined her life without Von before , but she never expected it to actually happen , at least not with him being shot .

That unlocked a new fear in her heart and she rushed to him as fast as she could forgetting about all her problems and hurt . He's more important to her , she had to be in his arms again since she didn't know when it would be the last .

"Baby I'm okay you can stop crying " Von says lifting Kennedy's head wiping the tears off her face.

"Awe " india mumbles looking at them before turning her attention to Durk, cisco, and juju "Cmon yall let's go get them something to eat "she tells them just to get Kennedy and von some alone time . She knew they had a lot to discuss

"Sound like the move hospital food be bussin " juju boosts

"Nigga you fucking homeless we finna go to in and out " Durk shakes his head as he daps up von and kisses kenendy on the forehead "love y'all folks man "

"We luh you to twin " Von nods at him then looks at india and mouths the words 'thank you '. She smiles at him and starts walking out the door as everyone else follows .

He watches the door close before turning his attention back to Kenendy and cracking a smile while she sniffs .

He isn't smiling at the fact that she's crying. He's smiling because he adores her and is shocked that she's even sitting in front of his face at the moment.

He knew that if he lived she would definitely come see him but he didn't know she would be this sad about it . He thought she hated him . That it was over and the only time they would be cordial is around of Durk .

But seeing how distraught she is about the state he's in is making him realize that the love she has for him hasn't went anywhere and she still cares about him . It's excactly what he needed to know , that she felt the same way he does about her . He just hated that it had to be under these circumstances that they both had to realize this, but he's not complaining.

"You okay ?" Von asks her, as her tears start to calm down .

"No " she manages to say shaking her head being honest " I thought you were de- de"