31. Go bestfriend

"Cause my best friend finna, she finna
Ooh, go best friend
That's my best friend, that's my best friend
(That's my best friend, that's my best friend, yes)
You better fuck it up, best friend won't you?
Won't you, won't you?
Throw it in a circle, yes"

~Tokyo vanity

Kennedy banks pov
2 hours later

I take a deep breath before turning off the car and making making my way inside the restaurant I was supposed to meet India at  hours ago

I take a deep breath before turning off the car and making making my way inside the restaurant I was supposed to meet India at hours ago . I knew von was going to make me late and that's the exact reason why I tried to leave before he seduced me . His two minutes of sex turn into thirty minutes and multiple rounds then after that I loose count . That man has some serious stamina for him to smoke his damn lungs away everyday . I'm not even complaining though . That shit be good . And I think I pleased him very well for it to have been my first time giving head . It honestly wasnt as terrifying as I thought . Kinda a confidence booster .

"I'm so sorry india " I blurt out as I approach the table the waitress lead me to . She looks up from her phone and a big smile appears on her face . Her skin looks absolutely glowing and she looks gorgeous. Someone's happy .

"Hey Ken Ken " she chirps getting up to pull me into a hug . I hug her back awkwardly then chuckle . "I missed you girl "

"I missed you to " I tell her and sit down "you're a bit happy for someone whose been waiting here for hours "

"Oh girl I don't mind " she shrugs "I take these lil lunch breaks so I can escape Durk "she says and I burst into laughter knowing exactly what she means "I'll be so glad when Tom nem let they ass free so Durk can stay out my face "

"Exactly " I agree "I love Von to death but he's a handful "

"Girl tell me about it " she groans "then durks been having these little out burst lately where he flips out because I want to watch certain movies that he says are only for him and Von to watch " she says then rolls her eyes

I laugh and shake my head "Von does the same thing when juju and Cisco try to talk about or do certain stuff with him their so selfish when it comes to their relationship "

"Exactly they gay ass " she says then we bust out laughing "anyways how you feeling love the baby growing on you yet ? "

"Almost " I sigh "I be having the worst body pains and morning sickness "

"You think it's bad now , just wait until you grow that stomach you gonna be mad as hell "

"I'm already knowing " I shake my head "Jasmine said I should be showing little by little soon so I'm hoping for the best "

"Jasmine?! " India questions "Bitch WASNT you supposed to fire her ?" She asks and I look away

"Uhhhhhhh"I drag out while she mugs me "I was but see when I told her to come over so I could do it she showed up with a black eye and busted lip cause her boyfriend was beating on her so I felt to bad to fire her " I explain