45.Close friends

"Take me back, if I was you and I did what I did
I probably would, I probably wouldn't
Take you back, if I was you and I did what I did
I probably would, I probably wouldn't
Just wipe your eyes and stop this cryin'
I told the truth, that I'd been lyin'
I gave you racks, I tried to buy in
I even did the unthinkable, and I'm sorry for what I did to you"

~Dominque

Omniscient POV

Kennedy sits outside on the porch surrounded by Kayla , india , and larenze as they try to say sentimental words to calm her down from the situation with Von . She didn't hear any of it though . She was to busy playing out the scene over and over in her head wondering what larenze could've said to Von to make him attack her for her phone like that .

Yes Von has man handled her before but it was in the bedroom and loving not mad and aggressive . She didn't understand why he was so angry to where he wouldn't let her get any words out and just assumed the worst that happened out of nothing .

In her head she hasn't done anything to lead larenze on or make him feel like it's anything other than a friend ship . Maybe not even that because they haven't known each other that long . But of course von doesn't want to hear that , his mind is set on one scenario and it's that Kennedy and larenze was being sneaky behind his back . He didn't want to hear anything else rather it's the truth or not .

"Kennedy " india calls out snapping her out of her thoughts . Kennedy looks up at her and nods "are you okay ? "

"I'm fine "She says calmly not wanting to put on more of a show in front of everyone . Unlike Von she wanted to handle their disputes privately and get to an agreement instead of screaming all day .

"I'm sorry he did that "larenze says putting a ten on two . He loved that Von proved his point so he could be there to comfort her . Little did Von know larenze is waiting for him to mess up and today Vons action made him excited .. even though he got beat up in the process . In his eyes it's worth it .

"It's alright , it's not like he punched me , he just wanted my phone "she shrugs

"Okay ken but your pregnant, he knows any small amount of trauma could hurt the baby , what if he explodes one day and can't control himself ?" Larenze asks not knowing that Von had opened the door behind them walking onto the porch hearing their conversation.

"What if I shot you in your chest and sent your your heart out your ass nigga? " Von questions causing all of them to jump up and look back at him surprised. Kennedy knew it was him as soon as he spoke so she didn't bother to jump up or look back . She didn't even want to speak to him at the moment .

"I already beat your ass once today , that ain't teach you to stay the fuck away from my bitch ?" Von asks him stepping down the steps in front of larenze

"Look bro - "

"I'm not your fucking bro " Von cuts him off standing face to face with him .

"I don't want no trouble , I just was tryna make sure she was good" larenze attempts to explain

"She always gone be good when she with me nigga " Von spats "aint shit you can do for her "

"Alright " Larenze huffs "I get it" he says with a bit of attitude. Von chuckles at his tone then nods

"Nah ion think you get it So imma break it down to you and imma only say this one time and one time only "Von starts " Stay the fuck away my from my girl , my crib , and I put this on my kids the next time I catch yo ass texting , associating , communicating, thinking , daydreaming , or even looking at picture of my bitch imma put a hole in your chest and mail your remains to your mothers address " Von tells him seriously as the rest of the guys come out the house only catching the last part of vons warning to larenze .