29. Quicksand

"Since a jit stood tall with a kickstand
Thinking of a plan to get quick bands
Falling in deep with the quicksand
Flag out my ass, no quick brand
I was packing on the pounds, got my weight up
Had beef in the streets, had to stay up
Betty Crocker showed me how to bake a cake bruh
Doing that put everything I love at stake bruh"

~Morray

Kennedy banks pov

"Yes momma I hear you " I frown as I hold the phone between my ear and shoulder while I try to brush my teeth and do my hair , before Going to my lunch date with India

"Yes momma I hear you " I frown as I hold the phone between my ear and shoulder while I try to brush my teeth and do my hair , before Going to my lunch date with India . When I started to get ready my mother called me saying how she needed advice so I decided to entertain her gossip about her little boy toy shemar and listen to her rant . Who knew old people had relationship problems like the rest of us .

"Then he said I don't answer the phone when he calls as if I can be by the phone twenty four seven like a damn telemarketer"

"So then Start answering the phone ma " I groan rolling my eyes at her minor complaints .

"He dont control me " she scoffs

"It's not called being controlling "I tell her " if you actually Wanna be in a relationship you have to start tending to him like he does to you , you're not a Disney princess"

"So what I'm supposed to do ?" She questions "Get on my hands and knees and jump when he says to like you do to that boy "

"Uhm" I gasp offended "Von don't control me I give the same energy he gives me "

"Girl please that boy will say jump and you'll say how high "

"That is not true " I shake my head "if anything I control him . I'm a grown ass woman -"

"Ken killa get off the phone " Von says busting through the door of the bathroom startling me. I look at the expression on his face then sigh .

"Hold on ma I'll call you back " I mumble to her Knowing she finna rub it in thinking she's proving her point

"Oop is massa calling ? " she laughs "i understand be safe girly"

"Whatever " I say then hang up and look at him . "What's wrong baby ?" I asks pulling him into a hug and kissing his cheek while he mugs me .

"Man I swear to god I'm finna say fuck this shit and go on a killing spree " he spats as his breathing increases and he bawls his fist . I quickly grab his hand and unravel it hoping I can calm him down .

"What happened love talk to me " I mumble looking up at him . I don't know how he just wakes up angry . Before I left the bed to get ready he was sleeping peacefully like a baby and now he's angry as hell . Either he had a bad dream or its more to it .

"I gotta murk that hoe kitty man " he shakes his head while I furrow my eyebrows

"Your baby mother kitty ? " I question and he nods comfirming . Childish Kennedy would agree and help him plan it seeing as that I hate her with every bone in my body but mature Kennedy knows that king needs a mother just as much as a father and whatever her and von are fighting about is not that serious . "Baby she's the mother of your child you can't kill her " I tell him and he sucks his teeth

"Man that bitch is tryna keep me from my child " he says "Talkin bout she gone out me on child support bitch Im our child's only support ! Without me She would be on the fucking streets like a crackhead her bitch ass need to be thankful I'm letting her live out here " he snaps

My eyes widen as I listen to his words then shake my head "why would she put you on child support ?" I question . Von is an amazing father and I can't imagine why kitty would be mad enough to keep king away from him , I mean I know they have disagreements but breaking up kings family early can cause him and von hella trauma . She really needs to think this through .. kinda like I did .. kinda .

"That hoe mad cause we engaged and you pregnant" he sucks his teeth and I sigh knowing I was part of the reason he could possibly never see his son again .

"I'm sorry " I mumble , he looks down at me and scrunches up his face

"Fuck you sorry Fa ? You AINT nut in me or put a ring on my finger " he says bluntly causing me to chuckle "I have no regrets all I know is that hoe gone come off my son and thats final "

I nod and look away thinking of what I could do to help since this is partially my fault . From the start I've had a bad attitude with kitty like she's had with me when really I should've just been mature about it and von wouldn't have to be fighting for his kid . Plus if I can patch things up with Asian I know I can forgive anybody , so maybe that's what I'll do . "Want me to talk to her ? " I ask him then watch his face soften

"Really ?" He asks confused . I'm surprised I asked that to . I can't even control my temper around that girl .

"If it means you'll get to be with your son I'll do it baby " I tell him and he smiles a little then leans down and pecks my lips

"Damn I appreciate you saying that ken "he nods "but truthfully i just think that'll make it worse. All she wanna do is start shit " he huffs

"Well that's what you get for sticking your penis in these ratchet hoes " I blurt out then cover my mouth "sorry word vomit "

"It's cool I knew karma was gone come back and bite me in my ass with them anyways " he says sadly "first Asian fucked Noonie and now kitty acting like a damn kardashian I'm fucking tired of this shit I had less problems when I was trappin "he huffs shaking his head as if he's completely deflated .

I hate seeing him in this head Space . Not only did his grandma just die but now his baby mothers are putting him through hell . I just want my baby to be happy and wake up with a smile again and if that means putting his baby mothers in order then I guess that's what I'll have to do .

"Don't let that get you down baby , you're going to be okay " I say and give him a big hug . He wraps his arms around my waist tightly the sighs on my shoulder "I promise it's gonna get better "

"How you know ? " he asks lowly and I stay quiet for a minute not expecting him to ask that . I was just saying something that sounded right .

"Because we always get through these types of things , this ain't no different we've been through worse " I shrug. I hear him chuckle before lifting up his head and licking his lips "why you laugh ?"

"Cause you so damn positive and nice " he says smiling down at me " I still don't know how I pulled you all the bullshit I den did I deserve a troll or sumn " he says

I blush and shake my head " but you got me instead " I chirp

" awe damn so I did get a troll " he says quickly and I swat him causing him to laugh harder . I'm finally starting to see the happy side of Von he should've woken up with .

"You okay now ? " I asks him . His eyes gets glossy while smirks and looks down at me before smirking . He's so damn fine .

"Nah " he shakes his head smiling

"What would make you feel better love ? " I ask with a small smile

"You "