108. Rude

"Why you gotta be so rude?
Don't you know I'm human too?
Why you gotta be so rude?
I'm gonna marry her anyway
(Marry that girl) marry her anyway
(Marry that girl) yeah, no matter what you say
(Marry that girl) and we'll be a family
Why you gotta be so rude?"

~magic

Kennedy banks pov
Friday 2/13

"  I cannot believe you're getting married tomorrow! ON VALENTINES DAY ! " India starts as she begins her stressed rant " we did this shit in less than a month  , your bachelorate party is literally decorating , sending out last minute invitations...

" I cannot believe you're getting married tomorrow! ON VALENTINES DAY ! " India starts as she begins her stressed rant " we did this shit in less than a month , your bachelorate party is literally decorating , sending out last minute invitations , and booking flights ! This is a complete mess . Everything is rushed we haven't even seen your dress yet and tae isnt doing your hair until the morning I just can't ! "

"India calm down " I chuckle placing a hand on her "you've did everything amazing just don't think about it to much " I assure her

Ever since von and I came to the conclusion in the hospital room that were ready to get married this year . Me, India, my mother, von , Durk , and anyone else willing to help .. started planning every single day. Vons so determined on getting married immediately we had to get everything booked in a short amount of time and still managed to make everything as close to perfect .

India's my maid of honor so I know she feels like all the pressure is on her and Durk when really she's doing more amazing then I ever would've thought of . I thought we were going to get married in the back of the mall somewhere but everything is perfect . I couldn't have asked for more .

"How can I not think about it ? I'm your maid of honor Kennedy if your wedding day is not perfect then what is my purpose ? " she whines making me laugh

"everything's perfect and just like we wanted it already " I assure her "I'm happy , he's happy , everything going to be fine I promise " I nod at her honestly beliving it .

To an outsider looking in , we look like a couple whose using their grief to rush into a wedding their not ready for which is the complete opposite.

While preparing ourself for our next step in life von and I have been healing each other and just in our short time of grievance it's done nothing but make me realize he's the only man I want or need to be with .

We've been through so much for so long and im finally ready for a reward . A life time award . I'm ready to be mrs Bennett and have ties to him forever . He's my only love .

"Okay fine "she rolls her eyes sighing "You and Von know y'all wrong for rushing this wedding like this "

"We're not rushing we're ready "I grin "and I would've just went down to the court house if it wasn't for my mother practically begging me for a traditionally wedding " I mumble