55. If i aint got you

"Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you, baby
If I ain't got you, baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you, yeah"

~Alicia keys

Omniscient pov

Kennedy sits in silence looking out into the ocean as the sun starts to slowly set causing a beautiful atmosphere.

She hasn't moved since Durk told her his secret and it's hitting her way harder than she though it would as she sits there thinking about it longer than need be .

She figured if Durk could cheat on india then tell Von and keep it from India . Then Von could definitely cheat on her , tell Durk , and She would never know . She hated over thinking like that but it made since and is obviously a fact . She just wished it wasnt a reality.

India is loyal , beautiful, and loved Durk unconditionally. She just couldn't understand why Durk would ever hurt her by stepping out . So if someone like india got cheated on what made kennedy so different that her man is just loyal ? That's the question she feared getting answered.

"Ken killa ?"she hears then feels a warm body sit closely next to her along the shore.

"Hmm?" She mumbles still looking ahead at the ocean not moving a muscle .

"I'm not mad at you for fucking the dolphin no more "Von tells her making her crack a smile as he lays his head on her shoulder . "The dolphin can't beat my ass so I'm not tripping "

"I didn't fuck a dolphin Von "she laughs shaking her head . He always seemed to make her smile even in deep worry .

"You wanted to "he mumbles and she shakes her head then places her hand on the side of his face focusing her attention back on the sunset "why you sitting out hea by yourself tho ?what happened ?"he asks playing with the strings of her swim suit like a little kid that just has to touch something.

Kennedy watches him and smiles a little before finding a answer to his question. She didn't want to ask if he's cheated before or if he is now because she knew her heart wouldn't be able to handle the answer .

She couldn't imagine Von sharing their laughs , love , and affection to anyone else and she doesn't want to . Her heart would break into a million pieces and this time no one would be able to fix it . But she couldn't help her curiosity,so she just has to know .

"would you ever cheat on me von? " she asks him instantly regretting it . His head pops up off her shoulder as he looks at her like she's crazy then let's a frown cover his face

"Don't ever ask me no stupid shit like that"he shakes his head getting upset about her questioning his loyalty "hell nah I wouldn't "he tells her causing a large burden to be lifted off her chest

"Well have you cheated on anyone before ?" She ask him and he sucks his teeth

"Duh nigga that don't mean imma do it to you "he says in an obvious tone

"Well what makes me different ?" She asks all the questions that's been lingering in her head since she started thinking .

"Man foe I don't know "he groans irritated "haven't you cheated before on that dookie stain nigga ?" He asks referring to Daniel and she nods almost forgetting about her Daniel and Clarence situationship "what make me different? "

"Well "she starts "you would murder any dude I cheat with and I don't want to put anyone's life in danger "she tells him and he starts to disagree then chuckles