110. Straightenin

"In this game, sit back, be patient (gang)
Niggas act like the gang went vacant (huh?)
Niggas act like something been taken (took what?)
Ain't nothing but a little bit of straightenin' (I'm tellin ya)"

~ migos

Omniscient pov

"Von ain't dead " Durk finally admits to larenze causing a long silence for him to process what was just said .

"What ? " larenze chuckles taking it lightly as if Durk is joking

He knew he had to be kidding to lighten up the moment because there's no way he could be serious . Larenze is sure Von is dead no matter what any one else says . He knows what he did , he feels it in his heart he's a murderer . He's just wondering why Durk would say that .

"Von isn't dead " Durk repeats in a clearer tone so larenze won't question if he heard it wrong again . Durk knew what he said and he meant it . He's ready to cut this fake bonding moment with larenze short . He's ready to handle business .

"Well what do you mean by that ? " Larenze asks in a playful tone

"He means you aim like you had a blindfold on " Von says walking into the living room throwing something directly at larenzes head making it fall into his lap and leave a red mark on his forehead as he winces .

Larenze looks von dead in his eyes with nothing but fear and confusion brewing in his body at the intense moment Vons created . He can't believe his eyes . He must be dreaming , or at least seeing dead people . There's no way that Von is really standing in front of his face in real time and human form saying sentences . He was sure he was dead and that Durk was joking about him being alive . But it's true he's really here . He can't believe he didn't get him . He can't believe he didn't die ...

"Why you look so nervous Lonzo I thought you was king David around this hoe now ?" Von chuckles dapping up Durk before sitting on the center table directly across from Lonzo making his body tense up immediately as he scoots back in his seat trying to get as far from Von as he can without making any sudden movements that would cost him his life .

He knew at this very moment there's only one way he's leaving out of here and it isn't on feet .

He should've known what was going on when Durk was being overly friendly with him in the beginning . He would've rather he just pulled the trigger instead of waiting for Von to do it . He refused to give him the satisfaction of killing him . Larenze didn't wanna go out like that.

"Ion think folks nem wanna talk no more twin "Durk laughs moving closer to larenze so he's now trapped in the corner of the couch with Durk on the side of him and Von in front of him .

You can see his heart pounding out his chest and all he wanted to do was get down on his knees and beg for his life , but of course he refused to let Von see his new found pride leave out his body so easily . If they're going to hurt him he's going to make them earn it rather he's afraid or not . It can only turn out one way . Him or them

"Of course he don't " Von mumbles letting a smirk dance on his lips "everybody bold as hell until I'm in front of em " he says looking larenze dead in his soul daring him to speak "lemme hear allat shit you was saying again von ain't loyal ? Von ain't shit ? Say it again " he mocks him leaning in closer to him as larenzes chest moves up and down at a rapid pace .

Vons amused at larenze being so nervous but at the same time looks down at him more disappointed then angry . He's disappointed that someone like larenze would be the one to Put a bullet in him .