91. Song cry

"I can't hold back these tears
Let me cry
They say a man ain't supposed to cry"

~august alsina

Omniscient pov

Von sits in front of the hospital in the parking lot anxiously waiting for a random signal encouraging him to go in .

He went home yesterday to an empty sad house and did nothing but break and yell at things all night long getting absolutely no sleep .

He spent his time blaming himself , fighting himself , cussing himself out , and even updating his death notes list to make Jasmine's death more brutal .

He wanted to snap her neck and watch her suffer for the way that she started all those problems yesterday in the room knowing him and kennedy were going through to much at the moment to deal with that .

Of course he knew that she's a terrible lying human being but he thought she would at least have enough soul in her to keep her from making things worst for them. then her speaking on the childs spirit is where he drew the line . He's going to get her back , he just has to plan it out smartly and timely . But that's the least of his worries right now . First he has to focus on his home , and the person that's missing from it .

Seeing Kennedy so angry yesterday before she kicked him out didn't sit right with him at all and he hated that he couldn't hug her to make her calm down because in all honesty he was afraid to touch her . Lowkey he was even afraid to talk but she made it clear that she didn't want to hear anything he had to say .

That's what hurt him the most , that she wouldn't even let him explain anything , just completely snapped without knowing the other side of the story .

It reminded him of himself and he didn't want Kennedy to turn into another him . Angry at the world because of misfortune and loss. He wanted to keep her pure and positive for as long as he could like a parent protecting their child from the hardships of the world but now he's afraid he's to late . His Kennedy might already be gone and a whole other monster has formed . One him or no one else can control .

He sighs loudly and shakes his he as unbuckling his seat belt and looking over at the passenger seat at the bag full of gifts he brought to cheer her up and make her share a little piece of home with him since she's still at the hospital. Including her wedding ring , which he hopes she puts back on .

"Cmon von stop being a bitch "he says shaking his head hardly trying to get the nerves out "this yo wife in here nigga fucking pussy "he gives himself what he calls a motivational speech before snatching the bag out the seat and storming towards the hospital doors .

He couldn't believe he caught himself doubting Kennedy wanting to see or hear from him . He's Dayvon Bennett , he don't wait for nobody. Especially since he loves and want the best for her , and he knows he's what's best no matter what she thinks . He's going to force his presence rather she likes it or not . He's not going to let her push him away , their in this together .

"Excuse me sir " a deep voice calls out before placing a hand right in the middle of von chest interrupting his walking . Its a huge man with the word security across his shirt staring down at Von angrily

"Nah excuse you "Von says slapping the manz hands off of him and tries to continue to walk down the hallway until the man steps in front of him again "can you move yo big ass on some where gahdamn !" Von snaps annoyed

"No visitors are allowed on this hallway at the moment "the man tells him

"Bullshit My wife on this hallway" Von say aggressively As the security guard furrows his eyebrows and nods