47. Greece

"Come with me, leave all of your things, yeah
We can stop at Gucci, stop at Louis V, yeah
Come with me, fly you out to Greece
Full speed, survoler Paris, yeah"

~ drake

Kennedy banks pov
Saturday 12/9

"Man I'm finna shit on myself how long is this flight ? " Durk asks nervously as we start to board the plane

"Man I'm finna shit on myself how long is this flight ? " Durk asks nervously as we start to board the plane . We're finally going to Puerto Rico and Durks childish ass is admitting his fear of heights and being around to many unguarded 'white people '

"It's seven hours and when we get in here dont be acting no damn fool " I hiss at him as we walk on the plane and find our seats . Von and I seats are located in the middle , juju and Cisco's are in the front , and from the looks of it Durk and India's are all the way in the back .

"Awe hell nah ken switch me seats" Durk says anxiously . I consider it at first then look past him at India's face and shake my head . Whatever their problem is he needs to stop avoiding her so they can talk about it and figure it out. I refuse to encourage his distance.

"No " I shake my head and start pushing him to the back of the plane "sit with India and let her comfort you " I tell him

"No ken what if they crash ?"he asks scared

"What is Von gone do for you if we crash ? " I chuckle "he can't fly

"Exactly twin stop acting like a bitch "Von calls out loudly from our seats and Durk groans stomping to his seat as the other people on the plane look startled .

"The hell you looking at ? " Durk calls out to an older white man and I shake my head knowing he's about to show out once we get in the air "y'all so worried about me y'all need to check his bags again" Durk says pointing at an confused foreign man looking at him "it might be 9/11 in this bitch fucking with him "

"Durk please shut up " I shake my head And make my way back to Von who's sitting back in the seat with his neck pillow sleeping like a baby . Since were in first class our seats our kind of secluded so we could have a very romantic flight if he was up .

I take my seat then lean over the small table between us planting a kiss on him lips causing him to jump up startled with a mug on his face . "You so mean " I chuckle at him "I was just kissing you goodnight "

"You scared me " he mumbles and sits up rubbing his eyes "you good you need a pillow or something " he asks

"Nah I'm im not sleepy , I think it's the excitement " I chirp . I'm like the only fully awake one on this plane since it's so early , well me and Durk but his is just out of fear .

"You such a big ass kid acting like we going to Disney land or something " he laughs sitting back in his seat

"I'm just really excited, we haven't been on a real vacation yet together " I smile "I haven't been on one at all actually, especially out the states "