104. One mo chance

"Give me a chance, give me a chance
Give me one more chance
Give me one more chance"

~Durkio Ofc

Omniscient pov
Friday 1/12

"Everybody clear the halls code blue I repeat code blue !" A nurse screams as her , three other doctors , and surgeons hold on to the sides of the gurney while running to get to a room to perform emergency surgery to save vons life .

"Why the fuck yall ain't doing nothing hurry the fuck up ! " Durk yells hot on the doctors tails as he follows them wanting to stay with Von the entire time .

After seeing von get shot he's completely traumatized because for some reason him and everyone Else thought von was invincible , untouchable, not able to be harmed in an anyway , and now seeing that karma has finally caught up to him , it's making durk rethink a lot of his decision and decisions that he allowed von to make on his own .

Everytime von decides to make an impulsive decision, durks right there to hype him up or go along with it with no question when in reality he should be the one telling von it's not worth it and violence isn't the answer no matter how bad the situation maybe, so that days like this could be prevented and wouldn't happen .

He never seen anything like this coming but if it did he always promised von one thing . Whoever did it, they would regret it .

"Doctor Thompson his body is in cardiac arrest we need to perform this procedure immediately!" A surgeon says as they make it to the room putting von inside preparing to get to work .

"Excuse me sir you need to wait outside !" She tells Durk pushing him back away from the room

"Man hell nah I'll perform this mufucking surgery myself yall not finna kill him ! " Durk argues about to push the nurse out the way

"He's in good hands sir I promise " a man says stepping in trying to get Durk to calm down . " I promise we'll do our best - "

"If my nigga die I promise y'all gone be right behind em " he tells them seriously startling the doctors before they close the door in his face preparing to do their jobs .

Vons body has completely loss heart function, breathing, and consciousness from the severity of his gunshot wound and the doctors don't have much time to perform this operation on him .

The bullets are still inside his body and he's lost more blood then need be since they pulled him away from the scene .

Vons breathing was stable after he passed out then after his hydrenolen ran low and oxygen stopped flowing to his brain . His breathing started to slow down also .

"Clear !" They yell before placing the Defibrillators on vons chest sending a shock through his chest making his body jump . They wait a second to see if his heart starts to beat again before getting no results and doing it over "clear ! " They scream doing it again for a longer time before the shock goes through vons body making him gasp opening his eyes being faced with light .

"Awe shit "he groans reaching to grab his shoulder making him wince even more feeling the fresh wound bleeding out on him .

He lifts his body off the bed and looks around seeing no one but him in the room then looks down to see him in the clothes he showed up in .

He doesn't remember much of what happened except for hitting the ground seeing the blood on his hands but that's enough to make him angry at the entire situation.