34. We going crazy

"Yeah, we on and we goin' crazy (Crazy, crazy, go)
Oh-oh-oh-way-oh (Uh)
Said we on and we goin' crazy (Crazy, crazy, woo, woo, woo)"

~quavo

Kennedy banks pov

"Oh my god I can't believe y'all flew all the way out here for my birthday " I squeal as Kayla Grandbabi toosi juju cisco Von and surprisingly larenze sit around the table helping me finish the breakfast that Von ordered for us

"Oh my god I can't believe y'all flew all the way out here for my birthday " I squeal as Kayla Grandbabi toosi juju cisco Von and surprisingly larenze sit around the table helping me finish the breakfast that Von ordered for us .

I find it so sweet how he flew them out just so I can have people to spend my birthday outside with even though I've told him multiple times that I would much rather be with him . I know he just wants to put a smile on my face and I appreciate it so much . And although this is probably going to be the best birthday ever There's only one thing I know for sure ... there's no way on gods green earth he invited larenze .

I can tell by the way von keeps cutting his eyes and mugging him throughout this entire breakfasted doesn't want him to be here . It's almost like he's trying to hold back words that I know he wants to let spill out his mouth and I just appreciate him for keeping it calm . Well as calm as Von can be Anyways . Plus what's the real harm can larenze can do anyways .

"Girl nobody came out here for you I came out here for roscoes and bitches "toosi laughs then daps up juju . They literally just met and their already to much to handle in the same room . Still not as bad as Von and Durk tho .

"Girl I came out here for you we finna have a good ass time and ... " Kayla chirps "I got some news for everyone " she announces

"Yess!" Toosi calls out excited "thank god I ain't pull out you pregnant ain't you "he says and I gasp shocked

"Hold on you let this nigga hit ? " Von asks disgusted

"You let him hit before me ? "Juju asks in the same tone. Larenze and I look at each other then laugh quietly sharing the same reaction.

"No " Kayla groans "I means yes we fucked but I'm not pregnant "

"You nasty as hell "Von shakes his head "how the fuck you let a midget stick they dick in you "

"First off bitch I'm 2 inches shorter than you "toosi points "and I knew you wasn't pregnant Forreal cause I got the fastest pullout game in history "toosi smirks and tries to dap up juju

"I would to if all I had to pullout was two inches " juju mumbles and they laugh

"Y'all listen Forreal "Kayla calls out "so a couple of weeks ago I started researching some things and I decided I wanna move to la "

" really ? " I squeal excitedly . Kayla moving to la would be so perfect . The only friend I have out here is india and having kayla and india is great guidance for this pregnancy and for the wedding . It's like having two big sisters I've always wanted . Not that Durks not great .

"'Man hold up when the fuck did we agree to this ?" Toosi calls out"you my bitch I can't have you in la "

"Shut yo ass up toosi " Von shakes his head "I told you Kaylas off limits and secondly I'm glad you finally moving out here especially since maw not in Chicago nomo "

"Yeah I decided I wanna be close to you and Ken so that I can be present for the baby and wedding planning " she smiles and I give her a hug

"Awe Kayla that's so sweet " I chirp "I'm so glad your making the move "I nod

"So that means I'll get roscoes and bitches to momma ?" Grandbabi asks out of no where causing all of us to bust out laughing

"Unt Unt this ghetto ass baby " juju laughs

"Boy go in there and watch coco melon or something " Von laughs and Grandbabi runs off . I smile watching him disappear into the living room until I feel a light tap
On my arm . I look over and its larenze smiling over at me .

"Speaking of baby "he starts "I see your lil pudge " he smiles nodding at my stomach

"Oh wow thanks for calling me fat" I chuckle while the rest of the table indulges in their separate conversation.

"No not fat, just beautiful " he says as I smile a bit "I meant the baby is beautiful " he corrects himself And I nod understanding

"I appreciate it " I nod "I also appreciate you coming out here for my birthday even though we haven't known each other that long "

"Of course " he says "although I wasn't really invited I still had to show up for you " he chuckles "it's a shame von can't be there "

"I know right but I'm just glad he's free i don't know  what I would do without my baby " I say then glance over at Von whose laughing showing all thirty two of his teeth covered in grillz

"I know right but I'm just glad he's free i don't know what I would do without my baby " I say then glance over at Von whose laughing showing all thirty two of his teeth covered in grillz . His smile is so pretty and seeing him so happy around his family is a great sight to see . I'm just glad I get to see him in this state again .

"Wow "larenze mumbles . I look over at him and furrow my eyebrows

"What ?" I question

"The way you look at him " he says softly

"What you mean ? " I asks

"You look at him with nothing but pure love in your eyes "he says "I would have to die for anyone to look at me like that " he says jokingly

I chuckle a little and look up at Von "he has been dead to me at one point " I admit "but thats what made me realize how much I'm in love with him " I say and smile brightly as Von and I make eye contact . He smiles at me for a brief second then cuts his eyes at larenze once again and let's a slight mug cover his face before shaking his head . I laugh at him quietly then decide to chat with everyone at the table instead of just larenze . Von can't control himself for to long .

"Hol on yall be quiet this my momma callin " Kayla calls out . I furrow my eyebrows then look at Von whose face is formed into a frown giving her a hard stare .

"Kayla you still talking to that bitch ? " Von asks . I can see the hurt all on his face . Von hates his mother and with Kayla being his only sibling I guess he expected her loyalty to be with him . When honestly I thought the same thing .

"Von she's our mother what the hell do you mean ?" She asks while answering the phone

"She not even your blood "he says raising his voice a little "she ran up in maw funeral acting a fool and you tryna play house ? "

"First of all you the one who put your hands on her and secondly Don't start this shit right now it's not that serious " she says waving him off .

"Von tripping ain't he ? "

Lanora says through the phone as her and Kayla laughs . Von shakes his head then drop his fork on the table before walking out the kitchen . I sigh a little then get up from the table and excuse myself .

"Damn that's Von momma ? " I hear juju say as I run after Von up the stairs " she fine as hell "