114. X

"Hold up, corny niggas don't impress me
Hold up, never let a bitch dress me
Hold up, can't no motherfuckin' judge check me
Hold up, I don't give a fuck about no ring
Hold up, money make my old bitches hate
Hold up, bitch you still stay on Section-8
Hold up, my new bitch wetter than a lake
Hold up, and she love to let me paint her face"

~21 savage

Omniscient POV
6am

Von sits in his car patiently waiting outside of his destination , attempting getting his thoughts together before going in .

It's currently 6am on the morning of his wedding day , and he still hasn't spoken to kennedy or even seen what his suit looks like .

He realizes how close he's cutting it but he has to wait and be patient to make sure the next person on his list is awake before attempting to go through with his plan .

Plus , he has to take time out to think about how he's even going to pull the rest of this night off being that he promised Durk he wouldn't kill anyone else . He only said that to get Durk away from all the mess , but he didn't know Durk was going to hold him to it Forreal . One of his only outlets is violence so as of now he doesn't know what to do .

What he does know is that whatever he does has to be fast and soon . He still has a big day ahead of him and he refuses to mess it up for nobody ... and he means nobody .

Buzz buzz buzz

His phone snaps him out of his thoughts as it starts to vibrate indicating someone is calling . He looks at the name accross the screen and smirks to himself before answering .

"Wassup love?"

"Don't wassup me " Kennedy starts through the phone "not only were you supposed to call me after your last stop but Why do I have to hear from Durk that you told them to go home so you can be by yourself ? Are you crazy ? " she rants

"Calm yo ass down " he tells her causing her to huff " I'm good kennedy "

"Von I seriously need you to be smart right now " she says " do you think it's a good idea for you to be by yourself doing this ? " she asks

"I swear you and your brother the same damn person " he groans "and imma be straight kennedy I'm almost done anyways , Aight ? "

"But von what if something goes wrong ?"

"Nothings going to go wrong " he shakes his head as if she can see him "imma handle the rest of my business and be in that church ready to marry you at 2 alright ?" He questions .

He knows how nervous she is cause he feels the exact same way but that doesn't mean he has to let her continue to feel like that . Of course He has doubts about how all of this is going to turn out just like she does but he knows they don't have time to be fearful and overthink . He just has to do it and get it over with . Rather they like it or not .

There's a long silence over the phone as kennedys mind continues to roam thinking of all the worst possible outcomes of the day . She's trying to stay positive for him but she can't help what her heart feels . She loves von to much to loose him AGAIN . Today has to be perfect .

"You hea me ? " Von calls out as she sighs

"I hear you " she responds as a small smile covers his face and he nods "just please be safe "