99. Pills n potions

"Ayo, they could never make me hate you
Even though what you was doin' wasn't tasteful
Even though you out here lookin' so ungrateful
I'ma keep it movin' be classy and graceful"

~Nicki Minaj 👑

Dayvon Bennett pov

I sit back in the chair next to the hospital bed kennedys laying on , and watch as she sleeps with all these machines beeping and shit indicating her selfish ass is still alive

I sit back in the chair next to the hospital bed kennedys laying on , and watch as she sleeps with all these machines beeping and shit indicating her selfish ass is still alive .

After the shit I witnessed today and the different type of soft ass emotions I had to face ,  I might just kill that mufucka my damn self !

I can't believe she would purposely try to take herself from this world like she's the only one that it would affect . Like it wouldn't rip my fucking heart out my chest hearing that she offed herself . Like I ain't took enough fucking losses in life . And not to blame her or anything cause I know she hurting and shit but that's hella fucked up .

She wasn't doing nothing but thinking about herself when she decided to even try that shit and that just proves what type of head space she in right now . Just weak as hell , pissing me the hell off .

I read that unsentimental ass note she wrote calling it a mufucking suicide note and that shit hit a different type of nerve . Throughout that whole thing all this nigga was talking bout  is how much she loves everybody and how she don't wanna hurt us nomo as if her killing herself would Magically make everyone's problems disappear . Who the fuck  this nigga  think she is ? Jesus ? Dying for our sins and shit her ass tripping.

No matter how hard life get I would never intentionally hurt kennedy on purpose,  and I would always think of her before doing some off the wall stupid shit like that  , but now I see it's every man for himself  around this bitch . If she make it out this hospital again I'm done chasing on maw grave . She ain't finna hurt me on purpose,  I would rather cut all ties before I be left lifeless without ha here . This shit ova wit .

"Knock knock " Maurice calls out opening the already cracked door all the way and coming in. I know this bitch is getting a kick out of this shit . He prolly blaming me like I'm the reason she wanted do this shit since he did say I shoulda just left her alone but ion give no fucks what his ass got to say no more either .

"Is she awake yet ?" He asks and I look at him like he's a fucking dummy for asking me stupid ass remedial ass questions . This is not the fucking time .

"Do she look awake to you  ?" I asks and he looks at me for a second then rolls his eyes looking off .

"Someone's upset" he mumbles walking up to the bed then side eyes me while I frown "I mean I told you what was gon- "

"Shut up "I interrupt him not in the mood to play .

The last thing I'm tryna hear right now is 'I told you so ' even though this ugly mufucka  did tell me , and although I would never admit it , I shoulda just listened .