115. No heart

"Stuart Little, heard these niggas some rats
Pockets full of cheese, bitch I got racks
I'm a real street nigga bitch
I am not one of these niggas bangin' on wax
Pussy niggas love sneak dissing 'til I pull up on 'em, slap 'em out with the fire"

~21 savage

Omniscient pov
7am

"Wassup son " lanora smirks as she stares back at Von with Noonie standing right by her side .

Von specifically told her to come alone so he could handle his buisness without any distractions but of course out of fear she didn't follow directions.

Shes afraid that Von would come brutally attack her with a group of men so Noonie was next in line for her protection . Little did she know she just took less pressure off von . Now he can kill two birds with one stone . He isn't intimidated at all !

"I see god bailed your bitch ass out " Noonie spats as he steps up to von making it hard for von to remain calm .

"Yeah you know it take a special mufucka to kill me and not a bunch of hating ass bitches " he responds straight face as he stares Noonie down face to face not moving a muscle .

He dared him to jump so he could have a reason to beat the living hell out of him with no remorse again . Noonie and vons animosity towards each other is to strong to handle with just a simple conversation. It's bound to end of violent rather Noonie starts it or von finishes .

"You the bitch nigga ! You had to get one of your hoe ass niggas to kill my brother instead of doing it yourself !"Noonie yells informing von on new information he didn't know .

He didn't know someone else got hit that night but turns out it was bugg . Bugg ended up getting shot by one of durks bullets on the passenger side of the car and in fear of taking him to the hospital getting caught they let him bleed out abandon in a ditch .

It hurt Noonies heart leaving his brother for dead like that but according to lanora that was the best decision for him . When in reality she was only thinking of the best decision for her self, she doesn't give a damn about the others .

"Noonie calm down that's enough " lanora calls out getting sick of all this unnecessary bickering . She wanted to get down to buisness "you called me down here to talk , I'm here " she calls out

"Yeah we here so get to fucking speaking " Noonie adds on making von frown at him before turning his attention back to lanora

"I called you out here not your fucking mocking bird " he points directly in Noonies face "if I wanted to talk to two bitches I woulda brought Lonzo instead of murking his ass " he tells them becoming angry with both of their presence .

Lanora nods listening to his words already knowing what von did to Larenze before pulling a gun out her waist and holding it up "you want it to be just us " she says "fine "

BOOM

Vons body jumps as the loud gunshot goes off and Noonies body hits the ground bleeding out after a bullet a
Goes through his skull .

Von shakes his head looking down trying to control his nerves before facing back to lanora .

He didn't know what exactly to expect from tonight but it definitely wasn't all of this . So far he watched someone take their own life and now his mother randomly putting a bullet in his cousins head unexpectedly. He had no love for neither of them but it's the fact that he's never witnessed such a sudden turn of events go so badly .