88. Unborn child

"I'm writing you a letter
This is to my unborn child
Want to let you know I love you
Love you, if you didn't know I feel this way
How I, think about you every day
I have so much to say"

~2pac

Omniscient pov

"It's the baby " he starts sadly not even wanting to finish his sentence "it didn't make it "he tells von causing his heart to stop beating for a second hearing his words . He didn't know what to expect when Kennedy got out of surgery but it wasn't this .

"What ?" Von questions Durk hoping he heard him wrong .

"The accident was so severe her stomach was impacted by the air bag , that's why she had surgery , they had to take - "Durk pauses seeing vons expression then decides not to finish knowing he got the message .

"You serious ?" His voice cracks and Durk looks away letting tears fall out his eyes again as he nods

"Yeah "he sighs out not being able to handle all the emotions building up in the moment .

He didn't want to believe the news himself but when the doctor came out the room and told them , he broke completely down as if it's his own child . It felt like his heart is being ripped out his chest so he can just imagine how von feels . That's why he wanted to be the one to tell him , no man deserves to hear that their child is gone from a stranger.

"Go in there and just hold her Bro , she needs you " Durk tells him, placing a hand on his shoulder while von still stands there in shock .

His mind isn't completely locked in on what's happening so right now it's all a blur to him "I can't stay around for this "durk shakes his head before pulling him into a hug patting his back then walking off .

Von blinks a few time before huffing and dragging his feet to the room trying to get his mind to focus again . He feels almost completely out of body like he's not controlling his movements as he tries to guide himself to kennedy .

Durks words keep replaying in his head as he tries to figure out if their true or not . Of course he knew Durk had no reason to lie about it but he just cant believe his biggest fear happening to him and kennedy . All this planning , all the trying for a baby , all the precautions , just for all of it to get taken away within a day . He doesn't know what to think or even how to react at the moment .

He slowly cracks the door open to Kennedy's room and tries to wipe his face before walking in to see a room full of quiet tear stained faces setting the mood letting him know that everything Durk tried to warn him about is true and really happening.

"Kennedy "india calls out getting her attention as she raises her head slowly while crying her eyes completely out . India nods her head towards von and she looks over spotting him , making her break down even more as she holds her arms out for comfort , seeing the person she's been waiting to see all along .

Her face and body has cuts , scratches , and even bruises on them making vons heart slowly shatter watching her cry in so much pain . Pain he wishes he can just suck out of her and put directly into him so she doesn't have to feel it anymore .

The last time he saw her in a hospital bed like this ,was because of Daniel , and he took care of it . But now .. there's nothing to take care of . He just has to deal with the reality in front of him and watch Kennedy cry out for comfort and help . Something he doesn't even think he can give without blaming himself for her being in this situation in the first place.

"Damn lil foe nem "Von mumbles the only words he manages to get out before walking over to collapse in her arms bursting into tears letting the truth hit him harder than he wanted it to .