73. The christmas song

"Chestnuts roasting on an open fire
Jack Frost nipping at your nose
Yuletide carols being sung by a choir
And folks dressed up like Eskimos"

~nat king cole

Kennedy banks pov
Monday 12/25

Liked by kingvonfrmdao, asiandabrat and 100,400 others

Simplykennedy_ meet Bentley 🤗 merry Christmas
View all 50,600 comments
Kingvonfrmdao put some clothes on with yo dirty ass 😐
Asiandabrat merry Christmas 😍❤️

I smile at my phone quietly as I stand over the rail in the hall looking out into the living room where everyone is sitting .

It's Christmas Day and von and I , well mostly I , set up an entire day planned of fun Christmas activities and a whole bunch of gifts the kids can enjoy while the adults bond and just enjoy the holiday together .. as a family .

So far the only babies here is true , willow , and Grandbabi . And the only adults are von , toosi , juju , cisco and durk , even though he's not really in the Christmas spirit .

India still hasn't talked to him and she hasn't returned any of my calls or text letting me know she's okay either . I wanna say that's healthy for her healing process but it's literally eating Durk alive and you can see it all over his face .

No matter what him and india are going through though he made sure to spoil willow today and give her some expensive ass gifts she won't even remember or fit in a couple months . Von tried to cheer him up with buying him a turtle so he can name it Jose and although that did put a smile on his face it was temporary . I honestly only think one thing can do the trick and it will literally take a Christmas miracle for her to show up !

But on the bright side my Christmas is going amazing . Grandbabi is happy , von is happier , and he got me a new dog since we no longer have moo. It's like he knows exactly what I want without me asking and I love him for that . Just like he's going to love me when I give him his last gift later on!everyone's going to be happy . Just like Christmas should be.

"Tt kennedy can you come down here so I can take a picture of you and uncle von ? " Grandbabi yells up at me as he waves his new phone von got him around in the air .

"Yeah baby I'm coming " I smile as I skip down the stairs excitedly.

"I ain't get you that phone to be taking pictures and shit nigga you the feds or sumn ?" Von mugs and I swat him as I sit on his lap and pose looking towards the camera .
"Don't be hitting me "he mumbles on my neck before kissing it slowly causing me to blush and look at him .