23. Love

"If I didn't ride blade on curb, would you still (love me)?
If I minimized my net-worth, would you still (love me)?
Keep it a hunnid, I'd rather you trust me than to (love me)
Keep it a whole one hund', don't got you I got nothin', ayy"

~Kendrick Lamar

Kennedy banks pov
Sunday 11/12

Kennedy banks povSunday 11/12

3am

"Baeeeeeeee" I whine holding my stomach tightly as I roll around on my side of the bed  in pain .

I just woke up out of no where feeling the worst stomach pains I've had since I've been pregnant and it's getting worse by the minute . I tried resting all day like Jasmine suggested and it was working until just now . I don't know where it came from but it feels like someone's jump roping with my intestines .

"Baeeee" I call out again then push Von to wake him  .

"What nigga ?" He mumbles in his sleep

"My stomach is hurting "

"Go shit " he says . I suck my teeth and swat his back causing him to jump up . "What the hell wrong with you ?" He asks tiredly and turns around to see me balled up holding my stomach

"My stomach hurts so damn bad " I wince

"That's what you get for eating all them wings earlier " he chuckles and pokes my stomach . I kick him and roll back over away from him .

"You know what eff you ,go back to sleep " i roll my eyes

"Nigga  " he laughs "shut yo mad ass up and come here"he says while grabbing the back of my shorts and pulling me to his side of the bed .

"You gone rub it ? " I asks him

He looks down at me and purses his lips "so I can rub your swole ass stomach but you can't make me a sandwich ? girl fuck you"

"Oh my god Von stop playing " I groan

"Ain't nobody playing , it's three in the morning you tripping lil folks nem " he shakes his head

"It's your fault I'm hurting anyways you butthole "

"Why the fuck you talking like we on kidz bob " he laughs then swats me with a pillow " nigga you can cuss "

I roll my eyes and huff. I swear I'm with the most childish man in the world .

"You know what remember this " I point then slide out his grip and attempt to get out the bed . He gets up and pulls me back into his lap before placing both hands on my stomach. He starts massaging it slowly and kissing down my neck making my whole body relax .

"I was just playing " he mumbles sending chills down my spine

"I know you was "I start just to get on his nerves "you know who daddy is "