85. Perkys calling

"I can hear the streets callin'
I can hear the streets callin'"

~future

Omniscient pov

Jasmine waits quietly on the couch waiting for von to come back down the stairs with the money she claimed Kennedy told her to come pick up from the house .

Jasmine's been fired for weeks now and Kennedy paid her off the same day she let her go but Jasmine just couldn't resist seeing von one last time , and knowing that Kennedy wasn't going to be present put her in the perfect position to make her move without her showing up to sabotage or stop it .

She knew she would get the opportunity one of these days and since Kennedy decided to fire her so suddenly without a telling her why , she's definitely about to attempt to take advantage of von being so vulnerable at the moment . Little does she know von isn't a dummy . He knows exactly why she's there .

"Hea "Von says coming down the stairs with three thousand dollars in his hand in cash "this should be enough for the little shit that you did for us " he throws it at her making her catch it

"Thank you " she smiles getting up to walk in front of him " I'm sorry Y'all didn't appreciate my services " she says in a low tone getting inches away from him making him frown and step back

"I'm sorry you ain't do yo job right"he says back making her smile a little

"Well maybe if you come up with another child I'll do better "she attempts to flirt again making him start to feel disgusted

"Yeah Aight " he nods then side eyes her wondering why she's talking and acting so weirdly like it's cameras on them or sumn .

"I guess this is goodbye then " she says in the same seductive tone

"Yeah it is Fasho " he nods "but before you go I gotta question " he says making her excited even though she tried to hide it . She didn't expect him to be the one to start a conversation so it makes her wonder if he wants the same thing she does .

"Ask anything ?" She nods

"When did Kennedy tell you to come over ?"He asks genuinely wondering , since he hasn't heard from her all day .

"I-Uhm "she stutters "this morning " she nods getting intimidated by his hard stare looking down at her

"Did she say whea she was at ? " he asks and she furrows her eyebrows fake confused

"No "she shakes her head

"She sounded okay though ?" He asks trying not to show how concerned about her he really is .

Yeah he kicked her out but he had hoped she would've at least called to cuss him out by now or something so he can hear her voice again . Her not even attempting to come back around is making him wanna track her down and make her talk to him so they can argue all this out . He misses having her around .

"Well "she drags out trying to think of her next words "look I didn't want to tell you this but she didn't sound okay von " she says making him become instantly concerned

"Whatchu mean ?" He asks

"Well she was going on about how much she hated yall relationship and how much of a bitch you are and how she can't wait until she drops the baby so she can cut all ties with you for good "she explains to him and a small smirk covers his face before he busts out laughing .

"You take me fa dumb or sumn ?" He asks her wondering why she would even think that lie would work .

No matter how mad Kennedy was von knew the limits she would go talking about him and who she would talk about him to. Her and Jasmine have no relationship so why would she confined with her at all , it didn't make sense and neither did Jasmine being at the house . Nothing is adding up .