111. Red light green light

"Probably in a fast car, ridin' with the cap off (zoom)
Pull off with a bad broad (bad broad, ooh-ooh)
Think a nigga got here cappin'
I am not these rappers
You gon' have to cap ya ass off
I'm back on that big homie, park it (big)
Hop out that bitch with that shit on me (okay) (d.a. got that dope)
Pull my dick out, sit me down, then she sit on it (ooh shit)
Give them niggas a green light they gon' get on it
Red light, green light"

~dababy

Dayvon Bennett POV
Saturday 2/14

Dayvon Bennett POV Saturday 2/14

12am

"Damn you popped that nigga right in his shit " juju shakes his head as him and Cisco put gloves on preparing to take this lame ass nigga body away and clean up all this blood .

We've been standing over him for a minute tryna decide on what to do with it since we really not trying to go to jail this time and I can't afford to be locked up over a bitch ass nigga who can't even fight back .

Everybody and they momma was expecting me to pop his ass after they found out I lived so I knew as soon as his body gets found I'm the first suspect . We can't have that , he gotta be erased from this earth I ain't going down for this shit . I got someone I gotta make my wife later on .

"Hell yeah I had to show his ass how to aim forreal " I smirk looking at tye bullet I popped clean in the middle of his forehead . I wish I could go back in time so I can do that shit over and over again to see his body hit the ground . Bet his hoe ass kno who not to play wit no more !

"So what the fuck we fina do with him ?" Cisco asks as he starts wrapping him up in some kind of material .

"I say we throw is ass in the water and let him go swim with the fishes " juju shrugs

"Man hell nah they gone find that shit Fasho we gotta burn this shit or put em in the ground ourselves " Durk shakes his head

"Ain't you the brains ? You was supposed to have this shit figured out before von even ran up in this hoe " juju huffs . I don't know who in they right fucking mind would put Durk remedial ass as the brains but I guess that's why we always getting fucking caught .

"Aight look I got this dude who do my tats and he got a warehouse down town where he cremate animals and shit for the low , so just take him down there and let folks handle em "I suggest And they look at me confused

"How the fuck do all that even go together? " juju shakes his head

"Nigga just do it " I wave him off " and hurry up cause it's already 12am , I'm supposed to get married at 2pm , and he just the first stop we behind schedule "

"Nobody told Durk ass to have a long romantic bonding moment with him " juju chuckles "if you wanted to fuck before he got killed just say that "

"Fuck you that nigga had a lot of heart " Durk says " tryna talk shit to me about Von like that was finna change my mind or something " he laughs and I join em