105. Shouldve ducked

"You come outside without your gun, lil' boy, you dumb as fuck (dumb as fuck)
Ain't no quick run to the store, they pop out, fire you up (brrah)
I told my PO through the gate that I get high as fuck (I get high as fuck)
She ask me how high do I get, I told her high as Duck (Tooka)"

~Durkio Ofc

Omniscient pov

Von lays in the hospital bed asleep as the machines beeping that are attached to him indicates a steady heartbeat and healthy breathing .

After the surgery they retrieved all the bullets inside of von and stopped the bleeding before sewing up his body for a full recovery process .

He hasn't woken up from the sleeping medicine yet but when he does he will be in perfect shape and will have to rest his shoulder for at least a month before being able to function it regularly again .

Usually a bullet to the shoulder wouldn't be severe enough to stop someone's breathing and loose so much blood , but it did and if von could go back he wouldn't change being dead for a minute or the incident that happened .

Seeing his father taught him a valuable lesson he wouldn't have learned or listened to anyone else say on earth and although that is still the weirdest thing he's ever experienced, everything made sense to him .

When they say your dead loved ones is always with you Thats exactly what they mean. Their always watching over you and protecting you until you do something they can't control and then their there to to teach you a lesson .

Everything came together perfectly and he planned to use this second chance as a path to forgiveness for everyone including god himself , he didn't want to end up in hell . And he wanted to be with Kenendy . He knew it was only one way to make that happen

"Yeah yall knew what the fuck was going on! my niggga better be breathing in this bitch " Durk yells as he pushes vons door open , yelling at the doctors outside the room as him , juju , and cisco walk in to sit with him .

Durk is the first person the doctors Talked to when Von started breathing again , leaving out the part about him being dead for a while , seeing as that he sent them a very strong threat that had them fearful of their life .

Durk Damn near blew up the hospital trying to make sure Von was okay and now hearing that he's stabilized made him realize that god really does answer his prayers . He doesn't know what he would've done if Von didn't make it . Probably would've ended up in prison or in the casket with him . He would've lost his mind .

"Look at folks nem " Durk smiles walking up to von bed as von sleeps with a mug on his face

"Damn I can't believe we almost lost lil folks nem " juju sighs as they gather around him in relief that he's still here .

"Shit they knew better then to take him , we would boosted the murder rate behind twin " Durk nods

"On bro " cisco nods

"He Need to wake up Damn I kinda miss his ass "juju calls out sticking his finger next to vons nose making von shift a little before frowning and blinking his eyes a few times

"The fuck " he spews waking up as juju laughs pulling his finger away " you had yo finger in yo ass nigga ?" Von asks disgusted still trying to wake up completely

"Hell nah it was in joseline ass tho " juju laughs dapping up cisco while von shakes his head sitting up just to get tackled back down on the bed by Durk into a hug

"Durk what the hell ?" Von questions

"I thought I lost you my nigga " Durk says fake crying on his body making von chuckle" I missed you on god "