92. Until its gone

"Cause one thing that I know for sure
Is you gon' miss me when I go
And it's gon' hurt babe
When you're all alone
I guess it's true what people say
You never know
What you have until it's gone"

~Monica

Dayvon Bennett pov

As I sit in the room across from this goofy ass doctor at his desk I look around to see all this stupid ass shit on his walls that's not doing nothing but pissing me the fuck off and making me impatient

It ain't shit but baby care , baby nutrition, and even shit about baby health , like nigga if you obsessed with kids just fucking say that . Ion even wanna be around shit that got to do with a kid especially after all this . I'm done with babies .

I den lost one , found out one ain't mine , and I ain't even get true tested yet cause I ain't got the time . If she ain't mine at this point I wouldn't even be surprised . My life is hanging off a damn pubic hair and I'm bout ready to snatch this bitch the fuck off .

Then what make all this shit worst is that the woman I wanna call my wife one day would rather talk to a complete fucking stranger than me . How she gone get advice and comfort from a random nigga in a hospital about what happened instead of the person that stuck this shit out with her .

I put that baby inside her and even though it's gone, we supposed to start and finish this ride together . It's like she hopped out the car or sumn and I'm not fucking with that . I ain't even tryna argue with her about it neither cause I know she still emotional and shit about what happened but I would like for her to come to me about it instead of pushing me away like ion mean shit . I'm bout ready to snap in this bitch to .

"Is it twelve yet ?" I asks this nigga as he looks up and smiles shaking his head

"It's 9:05 " he answers and I groan sitting back in the seat . This gonna be a long morning. "Since we're going to be in here for a while though I guess I'll introduce myself , I'm dr.chestnut but my first name is morris so people call me mo "he says while I stare at him wondering who the fuck asked . "You're Dayvon Bennett correct ?"

"Nope "I shrug and he chuckles

"You know you're googlable right ?" He asks "all I had to look up was king von and I can find out your birthday ,middle name ,and parents " he says and I smack my lips forgetting that I was a whole rapper . Cant even lie about shit no more .

"Aight that's my name but what that gotta do with any of dis ?we supposed to be talking about kennedy "

"Well what do you want to know ?" He asks me sitting back making my mind start to wonder

It's hella shit that I wanted to know . Hella questions ive been wanting to asks since the first day I walking in this bitch. Shit like how long she was sitting in the car before someone called for help ? who was the nigga who hit her ? Did they do everything they could for the baby ? And who did she tell them to call when they got her ?