22. Neva cared

"Hard for me to slow down, I got used to living fast
Bitch I love the gang, on granny I'a give them boys my last
Only be with shooters, you can't hang if you don't blast
Please don't try me like DeJ Loaf, I put them killers on yo' ass"

~polo

Dayvon Bennett POV

"Okay so add lettuce , then the salt and peeper "I mumble to myself while trying to make this impossible ass sandwich Kennedy sent me the steps to

"Okay so add lettuce , then the salt and peeper "I mumble to myself while trying to make this impossible ass sandwich Kennedy sent me the steps to . I don't know why she won't get her lazy fat ass up and make it for me but she Wanna be fucking difficult knowing damn well I don't know how to follow directions.

She got me searching through all these cabinets and drawers trying to find the food like a roach or something . This shit harder than I thought .

"Ight so now I need mayonnaise " I say then grab a spoon and scoop up the Mayo out the jar . I throw it on the bread then smile a little before going to read the next step "but before spreading it make sure to toast the bread " I read then sigh loudly and hit the counter . "What the fuck broooo ! " I groan about to give up . Why the fuck  her dumb ass put it in that order .

"Kennedy imma kick yo ass " I yell hoping she hears me while I grab two new  slices of bread . I put it in the toaster then hear the kitchen door open behind me.

"so niggas just get a broad pregnant and forget he got two other kids right ? "

"Shut the fuck up juju I'm cooking right now  " I spat at him as he walks in the kitchen with true in his arms

"Cooking ?" He questions "man what the fuck is that ? " he laughs looking down at the sandwich

"A sandwich nigga Duh " I tell him then take true out his hands and kiss her chubby ass cheeks . "Wassup  lil folks nem " I smile while she laughs "I missed you "

"Aweee when I have my baby we gone be just like that " juju nods and I look at him like he crazy

"Nigga you got a baby on the way ? " I asks shocked

"Not yet , but give me three more weeks and Jasmine gone give me one " he smirks

"Who is Jasmine ?"I ask confused. He huffs and stale faces me .

"The mufucka in your living room" he points towards the door .

"Ohhhh " I laugh "nigga you not hitting that "

"Nigga who ? " he asks and I wave him off "bet a rack I smash "

"Bet " I nod and shake his hand "I want my money in three weeks nigga "

"Nah niggga I want my money cause I see the way she look at me , she wanna taste foo I'm telling you "

"Nah nigga she wondering what two scientist made your funny looking ass " I laugh while he mugs me