98. One wing

"Feels like I'm running out of time
And I've got a whole lot of things on my mind
And I'm walking around in the dark
Trying to find just a little bit of sunshine"

~sparkle

Omniscient pov

‼️TW‼️
if you or a loved one is suffering with suicidal thoughts or thoughts of harming yourself and others please don't hesitate to reach out and contact someone for help . You're loved and here for a reason so please don't forget how beautiful you are inside and out ❤️ if no one else told you , I love you !

1-800-273-8255

Kennedy sits on the floor in the bathroom with the door locked as she holds the pill bottle tightly in one hand and her phone in the other with the camera on .

Ever since her mom left a couple hours ago she's been crying and beating her reflection in the bathroom so long that she's finally ran out of energy and tears to let out. She's finally done pretending to be okay and pretending to heal when in reality she knows nothing is better and everything is completely worse .

Her mother's conversation with her shed light on a lot of things she's been trying to ignore but she can't ignore it any longer . The truth is eating her alive and she's ready to set it free for good . She doesn't feel like she has a purpose in this world anymore . Not for herself , not for her family , not even for von .

"Hello everyone "she starts as she presses record on her phone beginning the video "if you're seeing this then I would like to say that I'm sorry "she says beginning to break down realizing what her life has come to this point where she doesn't even want to live it anymore .

She remembers when she was a child she never saw herself becoming so broken to get to this point . So happy sbout starting life and new beginnings but now her outlook has completely changed . She doesn't see a point in continuing trying to find light in her tunnel full of darkness and pain .

She's tired of trying to dig herself out of this never ending hole and she's ready to stop and come into realization of her fate . She's not meant to be here any longer . It's over .

"If you received this video it's to late and I've already uh - "she stops to sniff before breaking completely down ending the video to let out a large sigh and drop her face in her palm .

She's so determined to go through with ending it all , but at the same time she can't imagine all the hurt everyone's going to go through when they find out . Durk , india , her mother and even Von .

She knows how much pain everyone's going to go through and although she didn't want them to go through all the suffering she's going through at the moment she knows ending hers will prevent a lot more from happening in the future . She feels as if she's the root of all the pain everyone's going through when that's far from the truth , but her mind is already made up.

Being locked in this hotel drowning in her own sorrow has finally caught up to her and she's gotten to her breaking point . She can't continue to beat herself up , she might as well end it all .

Dear family, friends, and my love

She starts in her notes as she begins her last letter to her loved ones . She couldn't bare to say her feelings out loud so she decided to type them . She didn't see a point of sending one last video of her crying her eyes out the entire time . Her words written meant more anyways .