5. Ranada

"You something else
You don't know what to do with yourself
You grown, you don't need no help (You grown)
My love is too heartfelt
But I just wanna wrap you up and hold you in my arms for the night
You been gone for so long, let's celebrate that we unite"

~Kentrell DeSean Gaulden

Kennedy banks pov
Saturday 11/5

"Von slow down !" I plead looking back at a sleeping Kayla and Grandbabi in the back seat as Von speeds through the traffic on the free way

"Von slow down !" I plead looking back at a sleeping Kayla and Grandbabi in the back seat as Von speeds through the traffic on the free way .

We're on our way to the air port to go to Chicago and Vons excitement on being able to leave the state is taking over him and his driving !

"Nigga shut up I'm doing the speed limit !" He yells back

"The speed limit is 65 not 80 " I tell him and he sucks his teeth and switches lanes quickly , making my head hit the window

"My bad " he laughs and I swat his arm

"I don't even know why I let you drive " I shake my head at him .

"My fault ken I'm just excited " he says and I look over at him and smile a little bit "a nigga finally get to leave the house and go back home ! This Hollywood shit ain't fa me "

"I know babe " I nod "I'm kinda surprised Tom and Jeff let you leave though , I know how they feel about you and Chicago " I say .

Never in a million years would I have thought that Jeff would let Von leave to go back to Chicago while he's still on house arrest but some how Von persuaded them to let him do it  .

I mean I know it's maws funeral and everything but Chicago's been wanting to arrest Von for a minute now and if one thing goes wrong in this little plan tom created then Von can be sent to prison for Damn near a life sentence .

Thinking of that has my nerves all over the place and me ducking cops like I'm the wanted one . I really don't know how he's going to do it , But seeing the excitement on his face when he talks about finally going  back home is really heart warming to see so sticking with him through this trip is worth it as long as he's happy .

I mean he hasn't stopped smiling since he busted in the room telling me to start packing and that's something I missed seeing .

"Them niggas work for me I don't give a damn what they have  to say , I was gone leave anyways "he shrugs and I shake my head at him

"Oh whatever you know you woulda cried if they told you no " I tease him and he looks at me with a straight face

"Go to hell seriously " he says and I laugh at him then shake my head .

"Whatever I'm just glad your smiling again , seeing you all  sad be hurting me " I tell him honestly .

"I know , that's why I hate showing emotions in front of you " he shakes his head "you cry when I cry and ion like to see you cry at all "