Chapter 4: Guild

Author: This is an English novel, I hope that you had a good day reading this.

-------------------------__________________________-------------------------____________________-----------

*At the cave*

*9:00 PM*

Wang lei POV:

       Wang lei is talking to the kids that where they came from, and why they arrived at the swamp? little ru respond to this question, "My mother and Father, is part of the Zhao family but where just a branch family, my sister and my family is fleeing to the bad guys that wanted to kill me because I didn't posses a natural qi,"

          Wang lei is thinking the energy here is different when it come to mana, he changed his class to a fire mage, and feel the mana, he found out that the qi and mana is almost the same but different components, you can say that qi is the foundation of the body itself, and mana is the air that we're taking, basically means that I possess a qi but I rely on mana.

          He changed his class to a spell sealer again, the sister of little ru introduce herself to Wang lei, "My name is Zhao Mei, the eldest daughter of Zhao Xi, and Zhao Tu, this is my brother the eldest son, because he is the eldest son, he need to be part of some tournament, to became a branch patriarch, but it seems that he didn't possess any qi or I say he didn't posses to became a martial artist" 

      Wang lei use the magic Tier 1 "spell eyes", that has the ability to locate the meridians and magic flows of the the victim, and he find out that there some clog on his meridians and veins, with so much impurity residing on his body, it can be said it's natural but or been planned"

      The children is looking at him and wanted to introduce himself, but Wang lei dodged the topic but little ru and little mei suddenly ask," Mister! Are you a Master or some sort? You suddenly defeat the bandits with a chains, that entangled them to cause so much terror" While Wang lei is dodging the topic, he noticed that the parents of little mei and little ru is awaked, but they're on panic that the kids is not with them, Wang lei talks to them both, "Little ru, little mei, your parents is awaked and looking for both of you, I think they're worried that you're not with them" little mei and little ru suddenly stands up and headed towards to their parents.

       Mean while Wang lei is thinking the terms sect, meaning it's a guild, Wang lei thinks that it's a unnesarry that if there's a guild icon suddenly pop out , but he just said it to himself, "Guild" then suddenly a panel of creating a guild shows up. Wang lei is stunned to see a guild option is here.

*narrator*

          The guild on his game before he been grab by the old God, is something that can be proud of because the guild is divided into main guild to branches guild, and the npc that residing on the guild has his own mindset, but it has the absolute loyalty to the guild.

        The guild can be changes into some sort way, in build menu and also it can be changed in different biomes, like the guild floating in the sky, the guild in the waters, the guild that underground fires, and in many ways, it has also has the trial of candidacy, meaning training grounds with all sort of classes, it can also register the unknown classes and the system is automatically improved the training grounds, and also it can increase the difficulty of the training.

*narrate ends*

          Wang lei checks the guild option and found the same of the game, that has the main and branches guild, Wang lei is thinking about the order by the old God that sent him here, is to create a disciple that can even kill a God, mainly ways that old figure is tired and wanted to die but he can't.