Chapter 5: Trouble

Author: This is an English novel, I hope that you had a good day reading this.

-------------------_____________________-----------------________________---------------_______________---

*Inside of the cave*

*11:00 PM*

Wang lei POV:

      Wang lei change his class to spell sealer again, Zhao xi is asking about the contract that he do, and Wang lei respond, "That contract is a soul contract, every pain that your children is been is transferred to you, basically meaning, if your children is been cut then you're also been cut, explain it to your wife, and don't let the children know about it, because if you do, they will hesitate about the training" Zhao xi understand and headed to his wife to explain. Mean while Wang lei headed to some corner of the cave and fixing the Ashura clan layout. He noticed that there some preview features of the guild, and when he click the preview, he sees the layout more dramatically good, it seems that the layout design of the houses is good than he thought, a flying guild, it seems good at its name.

*Main layout part 2*

*Inside of the Ashura guild*

         Wang lei finalized the design of the main layout and added some decoration, the decoration is the guardian of the guild, he added the divine phoenix, a 8 head dragon, and two tail tiger. He finished the main layout of the guild, meaning the layout of the surface of the guild, the finalized preview of the guild.

    Astonishing enough, he check the guild and didn't decide the other branches. Wang lei look both side and found no one, he click the guild option and there some magic circle open up, it seems like a portal and he walks to it,

*At the Ashura guild*

         The waterfalls of the Ashura guild is astonishing even the staffs of npc is working at the sect hall, there's nothing to work at, he's walking outside in the top of the Ashura guild, and he sees the normal walking button, when he click it, he been transferred in some sort of throne inside of the sky tree.

    the staffs of npc noticed and begin to know his location, without a matter of seconds all of the 30 npc is available at the sky tree, the head of directors begin to say," The master is back!" all of them in synchronized.

    Just like a ruler he stands up and said to everyone," All of you! My subjects I'll proudly says that all of you had a good work,"the npc is delighted that they been praised, Wang lei says to them," This is just the beginning because I'll going to connect all three clan within the name called Fenrir sect! is anyone disapprove?" the deputy of finance ask a question," Is there any benefits to us my liege?" the head of deputy director is releasing some killing intent to the deputy of finance, but Wang lei stopped it by waving his hand to stop, "There's a benefits to us In terms of economic, upgrading, resources, and also man power, with this as the main of the three clans, then we can say that we're already powerful enough, but for me it's not enough, we need to be more higher than the sky do you know what is it?!" the deputy director ask, "What's it my liege" Wang lei respond, "To have the domain of the universe!"