Chapter 38: New Mission

Author: This is an English novel i hope you have a good day reading this.

--------------------------_______________________________------------------------------

Wang Lei POV:

           Wang lei explain the thing about the vessel of God, "looks like that i'll start at the very start, a vessel of a God basically mean that he/she needs your body, if the Gods get control of your body then your soul will disappear, why did you think that you have a system to begin with?"

         Koutaro is shocked to hear this to wang lei, he ask wang lei some question, "Why did you know this kind of thing? are you also came from earth?" wang lei said to him, "Yes, but i'm not a vessel because i didn't receive a gift or have a system like you, because i'm a demi god already when i came here, you in the other hand is been killed by the God of this world, because their present vessels is dying already, they're just snake that will shed their skins, and you got the God vessel that govern light, that God has a nasty attitude but still you're just one of the candidates, if you don't believe me, say to the system, *CODE: Vessel*" 

          Wang lei return his system to him, and koutaro still reluctant to him, the system noticed a powerful entity and warning him to get away, then koutaro said to system "CODE: Vessel", the system that has an avatar begins to light up from its eyes and said, "CODE:Vessel is classified, It required a password" koutaro said to wang lei, "What's this? are the God here are came from a high technology group? why did i hear some sort of sci-fi movie code?"

              Wang lei said to him, "The password is *CODE: Fused*" koutaro said to the system, "CODE:FUSED" then the system begin to accepting the password, and the classified mission suddenly shows up to koutaro, he instantly sees the end of the mission, "Become a God "he read it and the description said," As a vessel"

           He was furious to the point that he being used by this God, he said to wang lei, "Sir! aren't you a God as well? Then you also have a vessel!" wang lei respond, "Don't compare me to those newcomers! i came from the old Gods, that been forgotten by century, those fuckers sealed all of the realms and cursed the human cultivation, the Maximum limit of human cultivation is only at ADONIS(Ensoulment 1st Stage) . It not supposed to be like that, they don't give a chance to the new Gods, they keep it themselves"

              Koutaro is curious about, why is he helping him, he ask wang lei, "Why are you helping me? To use me to?" Wang lei said to him," Hm... Not actually i just give you warning, i witness so many people like you, they hopes has been crushed by those Gods, that why i planning to break this selfish deeds and kill all of them, so that a new God will emerge to the humans, to bring back the survival of the fittest, to bring back the honor of dying and the honor of sacrifice"

          Koutaro sees wang lei at admiration, he says to him, "Why would i do now? the system is not even helping me? it just using me for the greater goal?" wang lei say to him," Then, why not terminate the mission that been bestow to you, and create a new one, do you want me to create for you? but it will be pain and hardship will come along, but i'll guaranteed you that you will become a God"

              Koutaro thinks and trust him to his life, he pull a punch and place to wang lei chest and said ,"I owe you my life, that's why i put my trust in you"

*Announcement*

A baby punch of course, and they're speaking through telepathy so the baby mouth is not moving

*Announce ends*

             Then wang lei smile and said to him, "I'm not joking koutaro, if i say pain then it will result to instant death, it was including to visit the whole 30 realms of this world, it can be the Land of the monsters, or the extreme weathers, or the slow and fast realm, or the land of poisons that can kill in a milliseconds, so choose your decision wisely koutaro"