Chapter 24: PET Tab

Author: This is an English novel, i hope you have a good day reading this.

------------------------_________________________________--------------------___________________

*Somewhere across the land*

                  The people in the building is celebrating for the first and second son return safely In voyage through the capital, the father is feasting with everybody with smile, the father said to the son, "You two is my pride and joy, and I hope your little brother has this kind of manner, when he return with his bride," 

        Then suddenly a body clash to the party, the father is alarmed and could be an attack, then suddenly he sees his son body and just waiting for his death, the father suddenly call some doctors, and the two son is also hurried, the father said, "Who did this to you!? Speak my son!" before the son speaks he blows like a dynamite and blows up the entire house including the innocent souls in the house.

Wang lei POV:

*Inside of the Auction hall*

             Wang lei change his class to soul collector, he spread his palm , and the souls of the corpse bomb is gathering around, he sees the soul of the third son of the Hong family, including the head and the people of the Hong family, Wang le said to himself, "With this, there will be no anymore threats in the future of the subsidy sect that Ru Qian making,"

        He collects the soul and refined them as a mindless soul, then he cast some soul binding, so that it will only listen to his orders, he check some dolls in his inventory, found out something that already been made, it was a custom doll and he resides all 26 souls in the 26 dolls, and put it on the storage ring, he wears the storage rings, and the dolls in on standby mode, Wang lei say to himself, "Yes, I'm a coward and despicable, because I also kill the innocent, but this is my way to eliminate the potential threat, that will eventually disturbed the peace of my sect"

*The announcer said break the silence*

            "Are we going to continue, dear guest?" Wang lei thinks and look at the announcer, "Yes" then the announcer said once again the price of the painting, "This painting is 5000 gold tales, is there anyone will going to buy it?" then the old man that came from the lunar rage school, bought it with the bidding of,"10,000 gold tales" because of the authority of the lunar rage school there's no competitor at all, the old man from the lunar rage sect handed some sort of invitation that said.

   "We're inviting you dear guest, to watch our arena ranking battle, I hope that you appear at the invitation" then the lunar rage school disappears without a trace. Wang lei just leave a sigh and look at it with no intention of coming.

*Side of the lunar rage school*

        "Elder master, are we going to let that kid aside?" said by some assassins, the elder master is cowering in fear and the intimidation that he had earlier, the elder master replied, "Yes, that not an ordinary guest, with my own cultivation I'm already at ADONIS(Ensoulment 10th stage) and to become a ROID(Nihility 1st stage), but in his eyes I'm just an ordinary ant, I'm afraid that he's already an above ARIADS(Ascension 1st stage)"

       The grandson of the old man said, "Yes, without your help grandpa I'm already been suffocated to death by his aura, I think that he already kill, thousand, no, millions of people, and we just witness how cruel and arrogant enough to fight the Hong family, he just throw him outside"