Chapter 43: Potential Spirit Weapon

Author: This is an English Novel, i hope you have a good day reading this

___________________--------------------_________________--------------____________________

Wang lei POV:

               Wang lei appraise the medical staffs and found out that they're indeed professional in medical field, basically they're the murim doctors, he sees that the staffs that inspecting the participants,  also giving them some pills and ask to them to cultivate their wounds and internal bleeding, and he also witnessed that the medical staff is raising their hands, some of the staffs in the tournament immediately disqualified some of the participants can't accept their loses, and they're retaliating but it seems that the retaliation is futile, they immediately feel their internal bleeding and vomit blood.

        He also see that many of the participants go to their respected family, including also the shield wielder and the sword wielder that Li long and LI yan faced, the staff of medical team go towards to Li long and Li yan, they carefully inspect them using some pulse reading, and physical inspection

*few minutes later*

             They pass the inspection and ready for the second round, wang lei also noticed that the thieves outside of the schools is closing in, he just ignored it, and wanted to know what will eventually happen if their some raid to the this school.

*The elder get to the stage*

                    "For the participants that qualified to the second round, we will have a break for 20 minutes, and we will rebuilt the arena stage first, and also you can recover your physics and take care your internal bleeding first, the second round will be 1v1 battle, between the contestant, you can also challenge other participants, if the one that you challenge can't to compete with you, then it will not be pointed" 

          While the elder is explaining the rules and regulation, wang lei sees the Headmaster of the school, he go towards him that make the headmaster shocked and stumble to his sit, wang lei greet him, "Hi! to think that you also watching the tournament" The head master get up while laughing and he respond, "Of course i want to watch the youth that perceiving their way to become a cultivator,"

              Wang lei use his telepathy to the headmaster, "Hey can you here me" While smiling to the headmaster, the headmaster is surprised to hear his voice that only an elder that can make, so he replied, "Loud and clear" Wang lei is not sugar coating his words so he said it direct to the point, "Watch out for the robbers and the assassins, because there's so many outside of this school i think they wanted to confine us here and slaughter as all, so i'll just reminding you" 

            The words of wang lei shocked the head master and his face immediately frown, he order some assassins that he got and said, "Scout outside of the parameters, there's some intruders that lurking in" the assassins that he got immediately disappears and he look at wang lei with great respect, "Thank you very much, headmaster lei" he leaves and  watch the tournament.

         Wang lei noticed Li long and Li yan calling for him, mean while the head master of the school said to himself, "To think that he knew the someone is lurking in the shadows outside of the school, i need to hide the Warrior Sword first" the head master leaves and head to the basement.

*Wang le Arrived*

            Li long and Li yan said to him," Master! We did great aren't we? Praise us!" Wang lei sees that most of the participants head to their own family, to think that there's no Li family here, so he act like a parent and pat their heads, "Yes, you did great, but always in mind, this is just the beginning are we clear!?"