Chapter 30: Orders

Author: This is an English novel, I hope you have a good day reading this.

--------------------------____________________--------------------_______________---------------------

Xiao ling POV:

*Confused*

*At the office*

                She able to bring her grandfather to the head office, while lian hua is looking some books to the shelf,  xiao ling ask about what happen to the library, the grandfather immediately replied when he's get sit to the sofa, "That girl is not an ordinary girl that you think, that girl is far above to my own cultivation, and she's dangerous enough to a certain degree" 

          Xiao ling look at her browsing some books and look at his grandfather again and said to him, "Is she really that dangerous? I let my guard down to the library so I can't say how is she this dangerous?" the grandfather said to her, "For now I can say that she's dangerous, and she's been created by Grandmaster Lei,"

           Xiao ling is confused and said to her grandfather, "Created? What did you mean?" then lian hua interrupted the conversation and said to xiao ling, "Little sister, my time is essential, so where's the dressing room? Please guide me so that I can return to my master" 

         Xiao ling leave his grandfather and just head to the dressing room with lian hua, xiao ling is talking to her like a colleague or a friend, then lian hua speak to her, "It will be better to keep silence little sister, being silence make you mysterious and your beauty will bloom when others look at you" xiao ling get the idea and just shut up

Wang lei POV:

*Inside of the library*

*5:00 PM*

                 Ru Qian contacts wang lei about the arrival, "Master, I'm here at the entrance gate, where are you?" Wang lei replied, "Go to the library and head to the fifth floor, we're going to discuss something that happen to this afternoon, and discuss the future of our clan" 

        Ru Qian headed to the library entrance and sees xiao ling, the elder, and lian hua. Ru Qian didn't know lian hua identity but lian hua knows him because it been bestow to her in the soul adjusting, lian hua greet Ru Qian and said, "Greetings master Ru, my name is lian hua, and I'm also the lower subordinate of grandmaster lei'

           Ru Qian able to see her cultivation and see the truth of her body, he sees that she's a doll with a soul, so basically mean that she's part of the dolls that eventually will be given by wang lei, Ru Qian greets back and said, "Oh! You're a promising youngster, now then let's greet master lei, shall we?"

*inside of library*

           Wang lei altering the dolls inside of the storage ring, right now the cultivation of the dolls is just like lian hua, and also how lian hua created  is the same to the dolls inside of the storage ring and also putting some clothes that will be the clothes for the sect, then wang lei noticed that there someone that walking towards to this floor, wang lei finished the altering and read a book like a history of 10,000 years ago.

*xiao ling shows up*

               Xiao ling greet wang lei and said, "Grandmaster lei, my task is completed, lian hua please come here and present yourself" lian hua presented her self and wang lei look at her a bit, that make lian hua excited because she been noticed by the lord, a minute of inspection wang lei said to her," Lian Hua, you look great, and always act according to your set of personalities, and head to the first mission, after that talk to Ru Qian about the location of the clan, and set of rules, understood!?"