Chapter 51: Reward and Death

Author: This is an English Novel, i hope you have a good day reading this.

--------------------___________________________-----------------------------_________________

Wang Lei POV:

                    Yun ha and the the others is still climbing up the stairs, the pressure and the gravity of the stairs getting more intense than ever before, the purpose of the stairs is not only trains the body, but also trains the cultivation and the mind of the participants, on the 55th step Yun ha able to feel the pressure and the gravity is getting intense to the point that she can't even lift her knees.

             She squint her eyes, because it was really intense, then Li long ang Li yan able to get past through the stairs, Li yan look at Yun ha and said to Yun ha, "If you can't go towards to the another stairs, just step down and don't hurt yourself" 

         Then li yan pass her, then Li long able to see that Yun ha is just standing  at the 55th step, and Li long approach her and said, "If you don't feel well, please get down," Then li long pass her by again, Yun li is seeing this kind of development and it seems that it was her loss.

           Then Yun ha just cries and can't accept the result, she still insist on stepping on the 56th, then she get thrown outside of the stage, The Yun partiarch catch Yun ha and she seeing that she's crying and saying that she let down the whole Yun family.

         Then Yun li just pat her and said, "No you did great, when on the past generation, we getting eliminated at second round but you made it on the final round so ofcourse this is huge contribution of for the Yun family," 

          Then she looks at Li long and Li yun that climbing at the 60th step, and look at wang lei and said, "Those two participants is a monster of a cultivator" she just sigh and calls wang lei, he able to hear it and said, "I lost to the bet, here the level 4 ice hands formation, and the ice mantle, i'll not going to  get back on my words,"

           Wang lei just use his storage ring and get the items, while he was about to get away, Yun li ask wang lei, "Who's that kid?" wang lei replied, "They're the students of the Jiang school, and they're came from the ruined Li family,"

           Yun li able to grasp the situation, that they're just the remaining survivor of the massacred Li family, then wang lei just get away and look at Li long and Li yan is struggling that whose more superior.

              Li long able to get on the 66th stairs, he was struggling on the 67th stairs, then Li yan wave her hands and laugh at him, and saying, "Is that it? water chicken!" then Li long burst in anger and able to get on the 67th stairs, and his eyes is breaming some light, that he was able to get some enlightenment

           He able to breakthrough and he was already on the 8th stage gold core, then Li yan on the 68th floor, said to Li long, "Water chicken come and get me!" then Li long replied, "Don't you let me catch you or i'll going to skin you alive pest lizard"

            Then they're able to get on the 70th stairs, and all of the audience is astound that they're able to get on that kind of level, but on the 71th stairs, Li yan break through and she's able to get on 7th stage of gold core.

             They're continue climbing up and it seems that on the 73th stairs, Li yan can't any get any further because she exhaust her qi pool, and she's already exhausted,  Li yan said to Li long, "You're lucky water chicken!" 

            Then Li long on the 75th stage, "What you can't get me pest lizard?" But it was useless taunt and Li yan get flung out of the stage, and wang lei catches her, he said to li yan, "It seems that you exhausted because of the refining match, to think that you created an art instead of a simple pill, of course you will lose this round, "Li yan just smiled and respond, "Still i'm only on 2nd spot, i can still beat him, "Then li long get down at the stage. 

               While he was getting down, the injuries on the second round kick in, and he get on his knees, The elder pu guo able to get him and said, "to think a youngster like you able to get on the 75th stairs on your own, that was impressive" 

          Then wang lei arrived and said, "You did great, you did not embarrassed me or the jiang school, including the family of LI" Li long just smiled at him and respond, "Thanks for the great teachings the jiang school, that's why i'm here" 

          Then the elder called the other contestant, the top 10 of the contestant at the stage, on the 5-10 contestant is been given a pill, and also technique suited to their cultivation, then Yun gi turn, the elder give her some of sort of an item, and it was a pauldrons he said to Yun gi, "This is a pauldrons that been created  by our school blacksmith, and the materials is the snow yetis, i think you already know what's its looks like am i not?"

            Then Yun gi just accept it and line up, then Yun ha turn, the elder said to him, "Congratulation to get on the top 3 of the tournament, to think that you made this far, here take this item ,"The elder give her a level 3 pill, that has the ability to eliminate cold poison, and he gave her an ice clock, he said to her, "You already knew what's the clock made,"

           Yun ha able to identify it, she took it and line up. then Li yan turns, the elder is reluctant to gave it to her, and the elder just sigh and said, "This is the item that can benefit to your technique," It was book that related to fire veins, it can smoothen the qi to flow on the meridian and also heal the user faster, li yan just smiled and took it and line up.

              When Li long turns, it was  a huge crate, when the elder about to explain, wang lei able to detect the assassins that infiltrate at the audience and it seems that they're doing an array and it was a poisonous array.

         Wang lei said to Li long and Li yan, "On my command stay, you will only need to stay your location, because i'll going to get you by using my storage ring , Li long grab the item quickly as possible, i think there some demon clan or assassination clan will going to happen, so be faster as possible, did you get it,?"

             Li yan and Li long able to get it, and just nods, then the crate is been open, the elder pu guo just handed him a huge bone, with a inscription on it, when the elder Pu guo release the inscription, suddenly the arrays is been activated.

           The headmaster of the  misty refinery school is still outside and looking for intruders, but its too late, the masses is on panic, Li long able to get the  item by snatching it to elder pu guo, when the elder is  unnoticed about his surroundings,

         His head is been cut and fly away, wang lei activated his storage ring and suck both Li long and LI yan and act like he was also on poison and get drop on the high places, the Yun candidate is also on the vicinity, is activation they're shield techniques, and also the other families, but the poison is so brutal that it can penetrated the shield, and able to kill the person on lower cultivation in 30 seconds.

             The Yun patriarch activated they're  escape array but it was futile, because the  arrays is been deployed a flag, the flag is preventing to use the escape array, within a few minutes almost of the everyone is being poisoned to death.

           While wang lei is hiding between the corpse, and change his class to soul collector and collecting their souls, the number of the participants and the number of the audience is all about 800, the soul collecting is only 200 for now,  then the Yun li  is also can't take it anymore and her clans men.

           They're get poisoned to death, also Yun ha and Yun gi, getting poisoned to death, they're chocking their throat because they can't breath they're finally died within a few minutes, the numbers of collecting of souls is already on 686 on the rapid speed of them dying here, the elders and the doctors that also participated is also dying the number of their souls is on 20.

            Within a 20 minutes, all of the people died inside, including the refiner of the 7th stage and her owl, the number of the collecting souls is on 820, including all of the families and staffs, the poisonous fog get cleared, and wang lei able to see the mastermind of the assassins,

         Then wang lei change his class to copycat, and copy the breathing and the cultivation of the assassins, so that he can't be detected, the assassins is looking for something and the leader shows up and shouted them, "Find the Bone! immediately! "The assassins is on search, "While on the outside, the headmaster of misty refiner school, is also getting ass whoop because they're been ambushed.