Chapter 32: Personal Library

Author: This is an English novel I hope you have a good day reading this.

__________________-------------------_______________________-----------------

Wang lei POV:

*inside of the library*

          The elder presented the list of documents and found out that there's a bullying that 's happening to this school, wang lei said to the elder, "I see the document, I let you handle it the case of bullying and the basic training of Yu Lao, understood?" 

           The elder understood and take Yu Lao, wang lei just having his time to the library and reading the books related to alchemy, wang lei change his class to Scholar, and activated the skill, *Mass Reading* then suddenly all of the books In library fly up to the floor where wang lei reside, then even the book that he holding is also levitating and suddenly all of the book flip violently, when finished reading the book is gently place to their respective place, some of the energy is been gathered together in the center and making a mass of words, then suddenly get through wang lei's head, and the panel of the library is taking some notification fever.

*10 minutes later*

              All of the book is been comprehended even the slightest hidden message, and been improvise all of the mistakes and flaws has been corrected, wang lei sit still and all of the book is been placed within their respective places, wang lei check the menu, and found out the library panel has a notification 99+, so wang lei click the library panel and he sees the book that been comprehended and improvise, in the panel, and there's also some levels, that been said to easy – normal – hard in terms of comprehension, and there's also combine and copy. Using the books that he had already and the new ones, there's some trigger that can be combine, replace and inherit.

*Library panel*

              Wang lei click the old bulk of books and there's the books that he collected in the game called, *Gacha Cultivation* the gacha cultivation contains 20,000 books that been release in 2012, the books contains any kinds of martial arts ...

              Wang lei click the old bulk of books and there's the books that he collected in the game called, *Gacha Cultivation* the gacha cultivation contains 20,000 books that been release in 2012, the books contains any kinds of martial arts or scholar books, he sees the scroll bar and the scroll bar is so thin because of the enormous number of books.

        Then wang lei just try to click some of the book, and the book that he choose name," The dance of the 9th blade" then suddenly the book appears in thin air, he leaves the book for 2 minutes without touching it and suddenly disappear and reappear at the library, he click it again and flip some pages, he sees the registered stamp of the library.

           Then he flip some more and the basics of the martial arts is been shown with by steps procedures and the requirements to this kind of martial arts, and there's also a recommendation of foundation and combo attacks, wang lei leave it again without touching it, the book disappears at 5 minutes.