Chapter 34: Dark Turn

Author: This is an English novel I hope you have a good day reading this

-_____________________-------_______________________________________________-

Wang Lei POV:

*At the basement*

         Wang lei unmasked the assassin with the presence of the elder, wang lei talk to the assassin, "Who are you? Why are you following me!?" even wang lei knows the answer already but he wanted to act for the sake that the elder will understand that the lunar rage school is eyeing his school not wang lei instead.

           The assassin smile and say, "Do you think that I'll talk!" then the assassin using his shadow techniques or any kinds of techniques that intention to flee, but wang lei knows about it and he just smirk because the one that tying him is a chain of light, the chains react to the fleeing skill of the assassin and immediately shocked him, "Argh!!!!" shouted by the assassin that in pain.

             The elder is shocked to see this but wang lei is smiling, he said, "Did you really think that you can escape? I'm warning you even you kill yourself using the poison of your fake tooth, it will not going to work" the assassin already used it and the shocked get more intense, "ARG!!" shouted by the assassin in pain

           Wang lei said to the elder, "I think this assassin is eyeing to your granddaughter elder, if is possible, I think there someone in grudge to your school" the elder burst in rage and cast some of his inner techniques, it like flaming pillar, "Argh!!!!"the assassin is on third degree burn, and wang lei said to the elder, "Hm... so elder who did you think that has kind of ill towards to your school?" 

          Wang lei is throwing some fuel to the fire, and the elder said, "The Phantasmal dragon school, one of the major school in the capital, they're the one that push us to this country side but to think that they're eyeing my granddaughter not only me, unforgivable!!" 

         The elder is on rage mode, but wang lei look some pill on his inventory, and he found it, "The truth pill only works in mortals" he grab some 5 pieces of the pill and stored into his storage ring, he said to the elder, "I have a pill that can make him spill the truth, this pill is a level 6 pill the truth pill" the elder kneels and said, "Please let me have this pill grandmaster lei, I'll going to repay you in the future"

           Wang lei said to him, "Hm... how about this, make your school to be under of my sect?" the elder is shocked and said, "T-that's" wang lei said, "What? Are you now even joyed that your school will be the under of the one of the ancient sect?" 

          The elder thinks and make his decision, "Understood, I'll going to give you the land title of this school" then wang lei give him the truth pill and he said, "This only work for mortals, so you need to crush his Dantian" The elder prepare some claw technique and he immediately crush the assassin Dantian.

          The assassins eyes is on agony and crying like a bitch, and he sees that this assassin Is a girl, so its really a bitch, the elder didn't hesitate to crush her dantian, and feed the pill, the girl is vomiting blood and the elder able to seal the blood flow of the girl, the elder said, "Who sent you here"

             The girl wanted to lie but her mouth betrays her, "The lunar rage head principal" the elder is boiling in rage and said to her again," Who the hell are you targeting?" then wang lei cast some mimic voice and said, "The vice principal of the jiang school, xiao ling" basically it not her but the assassins said it anyway and the one last thing that the elder ask, "What will you going to do xiao ling?"

              Then wang lei cast some mimic voice again, "To bring her head" the assassin is panicking because of she didn't even say it, the elder slash her head and said to wang lei, "Grandmaster lei, you give me some very very useful information, I heard enough!"